Up-Market Renovated Town Home.. Would You Live There?

WinnieTheKhwai

looking at the website it's only in English no Thai obviously targeting only the farang.

feedbacks here doesn't look great either look like the house is going to sit there for a long long time.

It already has!

And it will continue to until they drop the price 4.5-5 million!

I would say that's about right - 4.5m TOPS but we can't own houses of course (snigger) I have seen much better for much, much less

PS anyone know the sq meter floor space? it must be 200 plus right?

What I meant was drop the price 4.5-5 million which would put it in the 3-3.5 million price range. Sorry I wasn't clear.

8 million for a townhouse? i dont think the interior is top notch or anywhere near to it. interior look neat and clean, resemble ikea don't you think so? looks more like modern budget theme than upmarket to me. maybe its priced due to the location.

The location is the key selling point, it's a very nice and convenient area to live and has the same cache that Twin Peaks has/used to have and the renovators are trading on that aspect.

Overpriced x2.

4 million for that, tops. Unless it was sitting on the beach, I can't see paying more. And even though the photos may appear to show quality craftsmanship, I'm 100% sure that won't be the case once you are there and inspecting the details.

I'd hate to be the poor sod who over-capitalised on these! It's got to be obvious that, if they're unsold after 12 months, they're overpriced, right? Well, if it wasn't obvious before, all they need to do is read this thread - perhaps WtK did him/her a favour...

As for power points in the kitchen, there appear to be two on the top-left of the splashback; hardly enough to make it a usable kitchen without messy power boards.