Howard Real Estate

Markland

Sorry i am not aware if this is the right avenue to ask this question but i do know Howard Miller is a member.Howard if you are out there is it true that you are opening a real estate agency ?

if true i know i would use your service because i know you are a straight guy.

I think everyone will start using your services.

But just some questions.Are you opening ?

where ?

And i looked at your new website but it says under construction.

Will you just be selling and renting properties our will you be offering other services.

Excited to have a reply back from you

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I am not sure if I am allowed to publicize my new venture here as it may break a rule or two but I can say that we are open already. Our website is not finished yet, should be in a couple of days. I think I will send you a PM with the details rather than post here in fear of upsetting the admin/mods. Please check your inbox Markland.

Thanks

Howard

Thanks Howard

How excited exactly ??

Not saying anything negative about anyone but i will say it would be nice to have someone as howard in this business.I think he will have no problem with getting allot of customers.

How excited exactly ??

Not saying anything negative about anyone but i will say it would be nice to have someone as howard in this business.I think he will have no problem with getting allot of customers.

Thanks.

There are plenty of good people in the Real Estate industry in Pattaya, from developers to agents, unfortunately it's normally just the bad apples that get all the "air-time"!!

• Like 2

How excited exactly ??

Thanks.

There are plenty of good people in the Real Estate industry in Pattaya, from developers to agents, unfortunately it's normally just the bad apples that get all the "air-time"!!

dish the dirt on the bad apples please thumbsup.gifwhistling.gif

Next step: lawyer? I'm told there are vacancies.

Just wondering is there anyone left in Pattaya who isn't an estate agent or a lawyer or in media/web design?

Answers, on a post card ...............

Just wondering is there anyone left in Pattaya who isn't an estate agent or a lawyer or in media/web design?

I get what you are saying Darrel but i think this industry does have a place for howard

I noticed northern thai have closed one of there offices in jomtien ?

I get what you are saying Darrel but i think this industry does have a place for howard

They probably couldn't speak Russian whistling.gif

• Like 1

They probably couldn't speak Russian whistling.gif

more interested in selling in the Philippines now

I heard that some guys own Bars ? others sell suits (Indians with Cockney geezer accents only), some people have a business that actually owns their house....Elvis impersonators.....You missed a few Darrel !

I did.

An estate agent who does Elvis impersonations would indeed be something different.

I wasnt saying anything against him in particular, indeed I dont think that I have ever heard him say anything untrue or nonsensical on the TV which is more than one can say for most local presenters.

Yes, though that empty shop appears to be in the middle of a refit already.

I wasnt saying anything against him in particular, indeed I dont think that I have ever heard him say anything untrue or nonsensical on the TV which is more than one can say for most local presenters.

Yes, though that empty shop appears to be in the middle of a refit already.

whats the betting that it will be a russian agency ?the rent for that place is astronomical

I heard that some guys own Bars ? others sell suits (Indians with Cockney geezer accents only), some people have a business that actually owns their house....Elvis impersonators.....You missed a few Darrel !

I did.

An estate agent who does Elvis impersonations would indeed be something different.

He's down at the end of Lonely Street.

• Like 1

I did.

He's down at the end of Lonely Street.

Don't be cruel..

whats the betting that it will be a russian agency ?the rent for that place is astronomical

I wouldnt be at all surprised. The largest sign on the agency next door is now in Russian.

I did.

one did try several years ago.... dutch fella had an office near foodmart...was a bad impersonator though thumbsup.gif

Surprising really,thought this issue was dead in the water after the Pattaya Times reported the land offices had been instructed not to accept any documentation from farangs,and only 3 year agreements as to leasehold,nothing longer,...anything bought has to be in Thai nationals name, yeah ,right in a place where I would not trust my own shadow it seems a sensible arrangement

foreign named condos I presume escape the net for a while longer

Surprising really,thought this issue was dead in the water after the Pattaya Times reported the land offices had been instructed not to accept any documentation from farangs,and only 3 year agreements as to leasehold,nothing longer,...anything bought has to be in Thai nationals name, yeah ,right in a place where I would not trust my own shadow it seems a sensible arrangement

And the Pattaya Times is a highly respected, highly accurate, highly informed and highly managed, oh and highly circulated newspaper.

• Like 1

And the Pattaya Times is a highly respected, highly accurate, highly informed and highly managed, oh and highly circulated newspaper.

You forgot Highly geared towards their own agenda!!

I did.

one did try several years ago.... dutch fella had an office near foodmart...was a bad impersonator though thumbsup.gif

They guy who took hundreds of peoples deposits but couldn't be touched

I did.

They guy who took hundreds of peoples deposits but couldn't be touched

No he was the one who attacked the dutch elvis and still couldn't be touched, the dutch elvis character had a small shop/office in the same bit, didn't last for long thumbsup.gif

Edited by norrona

i still dont understand mate but i know robert was a awful mischievous character

indeed he was, his missus was a bit of alright though and pretty much run that biz before he ruined it...

the other dutch fella was a wannabe real estate agent/tourist police man who would do stings on the establishments that offered a room for an hour that hadn't paid up and occasionally dressed up as Elvis thumbsup.gif