Pizza Big Closed For Holiday? Alternatives?

erre191

Pizza Big is in Naklua.

Why not try the delicious Pizza at Hopf, at Beach Rd. Soi 13/1?

You'll be glad you did.

Agree...love their bacon pizza :)

Maybe give the pizzas at the Havana restaurant at the Holiday Inn hotel on beach road. They do a 50% discount from 5-7 p.m.

Hello

if you want somewhere nearby in naklua you could try La Grotta, the Italian restaurant on soi 33.

A reasonable range of pizzas as well as other Italian dishes, air-con inside or sit outside.

I`ve been quite happy with the pizzas I`ve had there, a little smaller in size than Pizza Big but quality was fine.

Heard Pizza Big is closed for vacation?

Anything in similar good quality around?

Thank you. ER

Pizza Pizza in the avenue shopping centre is the best I've had in Thailand. They deliver as well and are in WOW and Door 2 Door.

Smoked salmon pizza is the Don!

LaBocca is nice, I also tried I am not sure on the name, something like trattolina (really have no idea), its in the carpark of foodmart just up the road from LaBocca in the corner. When I walked in first impressions were I wasnt going to be in for a good pizza. When I got the pizza I seen they had tomato sauce sachets and I said to the wife, this is going to be awful. However when I got home the parma ham pizza was very good, nice base, good tasting tomato sauce, nice cheese, just enough parma ham and fresh spinach on top which is always a nice touch. 220baht and done in a wood fired oved.

If in pattaya the best pizza I have had is on beach road, again not sure on the name, sorry I am awful at remembering these things maybe its called Toscana, however its up near the top of beach road near holiday inn, its a big italian resturant who have a lovely outside seating area as well as nice decor inside, very traditional with a very good wine cellar. I usually get ham and mushroom there and order parma ham as extra, 85baht i think it is for extra ham and they are very generous with it.

Edited by JusticeFT96

Heard Pizza Big is closed for vacation?

Anything in similar good quality around?

Thank you. ER

Pizza Pizza in the avenue shopping centre is the best I've had in Thailand. They deliver as well and are in WOW and Door 2 Door.

Smoked salmon pizza is the Don!

It wasnt too bad when I went either, however I am a big fan of parma ham as you can tell from my post above, and when I ordered their parma ham pizza it came with very finely sliced small bits of ham sprinkled on the pizza which was not ideal. Still it tasted pretty good and they had a good base.

I never tried pizza big ? they really that good ?

any website ? i don;t mind a occasional pizza

It's a good pizza...like many in Pattaya. I wouldn't go out of my way for their pizza but if in the area and want one, it's a good choice. One problem is it's often hot inside...they don't run the air-con much.

I never tried pizza big ? they really that good ?

any website ? i don;t mind a occasional pizza

Pizza Big, last time I went a year or so ago, had gone downhill, skimping on the ingredients--poor value. Switched to New York Pizza and never looked back. Just order by phone!

• Like 2

I think Bocca Jomtien is the best Italian style pizza in town. But their calzone is even better. New York Pizza House the best American style pizza. I don't think Pizza Big is worth a special trip.

Edited by Jingthing

I think Bocca Jomtien is the best Italian style pizza in town. But their calzone is even better. New York Pizza House the best American style pizza. I don't think Pizza Big is worth a special trip.

Jomtien...who would go all the way to Jomtien for a pizza?

Jomtien...who would go all the way to Jomtien for a pizza?

Not sure. Up to you. BTW, Boccas also has a full Italian menu and a daily specials board which often features Eggplant Parmigiana at 250 and when combined with gratis bread you've got a meal. I'm pretty sure it's the best version of that dish in town. Edited by Jingthing