Anybody Disgusted Enough

thaibites0

By this Nigerian scammer to pop these details into a Bangkok police station?

He's working out of intenet cafe's in BKK and has given his bank account details for the charity donations so he would be easy to nail.

Here's the scam that dropped into my catcher account and his answer with the bank details -

Received: from [125.24.6.81] by web37114.mail.mud.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 26 Dec 2005 20:01:11 GMT

Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2005 20:01:11 +0000 (GMT)

Subject: REMEMBER THE TSUNAMI VICTIMS

To: [email protected]

Attn:The Managing Director

TSUNAMI ANNIVERSARY

ASSOCIATION OF

THAILAND

REMEMBER THE TSUNAMI VICTIMS

FOR KINDLY DONATE TO TSUNAMI VICTION IN THAILAND.REMEBER THOSE WHO LOST ALL THEY HAVE.

AND THOSE WHO LOST THEY FAMILIES

WE CALL FOR YOUR HELPS TO CARES FOR OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS

PLEASE CONTACTS US THROUGH THIS EMAIL ADRESS ONLY

BEST REGARDS

MR TOSAK YING

The Managing Director

OF ANIVERSARY .

His bank details are -

Thanks for your quick response .We are a Christian voluntary organization who is bent on helping the tsunami victims , we reach them through our officers who covers all the tsunami affected countries .

We give them financial,moral,material and spiritual assistance to enable them have a sense of belonging . For easy communication, you can always reach our regional director on number removed. You can also send your donantions directly to our account details below . Thanks, may the Lord richly bless you as you donate to the tsunami victims.

KASIKORN BANK . HEAD OFFICE

6TH FLOOR ,1 RATBURANA ROAD BANGKOK

10140 THAILAND .

TEL: 02-470-1444

TELEX: 82542,84798

SWIFT: TFBS TH BK

FAV : KBANK SOI CHARURAT BRANCH.

TEL : 02-6516459-63, 02-6517093-8

ACCOUNT NAME: name removed

ACCOUNT NUMBER: number removed

Yours faithfully,

Ying .

Edited by Boo

It is NOT a charitable solicitation - it is a Nigerian scammer trying to make money!

The Tsunami disaster would be a very worthy cause but this scammer will give nothing to charity.

He's catchable and I'm sure the Police would take a very dim view of what he's doing, it just needs somebody in BKK to pop the details into the local station.

A copy was given to the manager of my Ubon branch of TFB today and a copy was given to the main police station here in Ubon but a copy being handed in to a Bangkok Police station wouldn't hurt.

Hard to do now so it's probably better to delete the post Boo.

If the post isn't deleted and anybody is willing to spare the time to hand in the details of this nasty piece of dogmuck please PM me.

Edited by thaibites0

Check out the 'cole' baits by 'theFailure' on that site knickerelastic but make sure your not drinking anything if you value your keyboard!

Shows you just how stupid these scammers can be - 8 shipments of pure junk (a washing machine for gods sake!) and $40,000 down trying to scam a few laptops!

Why Nigerian? Sounds like a Thai scammer to me. If its a scam, which it probably is.

Anyways, sure the Thai police have an e-mail address somewhere. Why not just forward it?

The name on the bank account was pure Nigerian. It is very easy to open an email addy with any name you want but opening a bank account here in Thailand is a little harder! Try the link I put up to get to the best scambaiting site you'll ever find.

Read this thread to see that reports have been sent to the Thai police and the Thai farmers bank.

The scammer is a little busy at the moment because he is printing off a 2403 question form sent by a baiter on the link I posted - it would get the scammer $50,000 if he manages to fill it in right!

The link again -

http://thescambaiter.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5639

Edited by thaibites0

I've been reading this, and the web link to the scambaiters. It is great that these people are doing this and hopefully you will catch whoever is behind all this. As you said it is digusting. Their letters,(the Scambaiters) when you know what is going on, are really OTT especially some of the names. But hopefully they will do the job with the help of the necessary local police and/or government. Keep up the good work and i hope you catch whoever it is - Mr Ying or the Nigerian.

By the way - May the lord be with you spiritually in all ways and richly bless you and all your family etc. etc....!!!

There is no Mr Ying Patsycat, just a Nigerian scammer sitting in an internet cafe and hopefully having a hard time finding his real victims amongst the scambaiters.

Got a reply from the bank this morning -

''According to your mail, we are pleased to provide the information as you

requested.

Referring to your e-mail, we would like to ask you please kindly inform the

police to take legal process.

Wish you would be appreciated to our services.

For more information please contact KContact Center Tel. 02888 8800 or

e-mail : [email protected]''

One of my mails to the Royal Thai Police website bounced because the box is full and no replies from anywhere else.

Still, at least we're giving the guy a hard time for his dirty money.

Noboby based in BKK willing to pop the original scam into a real police station there? I would forward the scam and his answers to you and I am sure the police would do something.

Unfortunately, he is still pushing his scam one year after he started it.

The only conclusion that can be drawn from that is that it is worth his while to continue it.

So for all the scambaiters that are sending emails to him, there must be real unfortunately gullable people also emailing him and actually sending him money.

This particular scam really sickens me. The link thaibites0 provided shows there are folk out there who want to stop this creep.

If anyone wants a gmail account/s to use as throwaway email address/es to use to keep this moron busy, pm me an email addy to send the invites to.

The more people who email him with offers of financial aid the less time hopefully he will have to scam.

Cheers Nickers

Mr Ying and his 'biulding' company are spending B1m on every house they are building for the Tsunami victims so he really does need YOUR help to build these palaces.

We now have a real address for the scammer and another phone number (landline) to the girlfriend/helper/dupe so is anybody in BKK ready to help?

Thanks to the member that PM'd whilst back home in USA with info but we need somebody in BKK right now and we can nail this piece of human filth.

I will go with nickerelastic and donate gmail addy's to anyone that wants to bait this scumbag.

Gmail addy's are untraceable to the scammers as they do not list the ISP on the headers, I use Gmail to bait scammers all the time - if you want one just PM me with an email addy to send an invite to.

Such scams are not unique to the LOS or the rest of Asia for that matter. Similar scams took place in Singapore, France and New Zealand. Donors should only give money to organization they trust. If they don't they can only blame themselves for wasting their money. My compassion goes to the victims of natural disasters not to careless donors.....

At least here they do it with a smile

Edited by Kupal

What makes you so sure he is yet another African crook?

Having said that, it is a good chance. Why do think there are so many Africans in internet shops? They can't all be emailing home as there are fewer internet connections in all of Africa than in just New York.

One only has to Google '419 scam' to see how these parasites work.

Are people still in contact with this crook? The police set up sting operations to catch African drug smugglers. So, why can't they set up a meeting with this guy?

What makes you so sure he is yet another African crook?

Well the name on the bank account was a bit of a clue!

We now have his account details, a real address in BKK, 2 mobile phone numbers, a name of a Thai girlfriend/dupe to receive Western union or Moneygram payments and A REAL PICTURE of Mr Tosak Ying ( looks nothing like the first one he sent though!) holding a sign saying 'property of TSB' - you need to read the link to see the significance of that.

He paid somebody to pose with the sign - couldn.t do it himself because he's nigerian and is inspecting the sites in all Tsunami affected area's!

And now a pic of the contractor doing the 'biulding' in the Tsunami affected area's - looks a lot like BKK to me but who can tell.

A click on the link will show you why Mr Ying does not exist and Prince xxxxxxx xxxxxx needs you to send him large amounts of money!

Ok! It seems I missed his name after the thread was cleaned up. I also missed the changing face of Mr. Toesuck ying. Where can I view them?

Go to www.ebolamonkeyman.com for the best negro bothering anti-scams on the net.

Let's put our heads together! How can we alert the men in brown to the threat that Africans pose to Thailand?? It seems e-mailing them is a waste of time. What about the sub offices??

Didn't Khunt Thaksin have a post box for stopping crime?? Maybe a few FWD emails from darkest Africa would help.

They are now using skype as I got a call from a nigerian guy a few days ago asking about getting help to get his family out of nigera. I couldn,t stop laughing at the time and just hang up on him in the end :o

As I was busy at work surfing TV :D

Ok!  It seems I missed his name after the thread was cleaned up.  I also missed the changing face of Mr. Toesuck ying.  Where can I view them? 

Go to www.ebolamonkeyman.com for the best negro bothering anti-scams on the net.

Let's put our heads together!  How can we alert the men in brown to the threat that Africans pose to Thailand??  It seems e-mailing them is a waste of time.  What about the sub offices?? 

Didn't Khunt Thaksin have a post box for stopping crime??  Maybe a few  FWD emails  :o from darkest Africa would help.

Mr Yingyangghoullughoullie's pics can be found here on the later pages of this thread :D