Anybody Disgusted Enough

thaibites0

Let's put our heads together!  How can we alert the men in brown to the threat that Africans pose to Thailand??  It seems e-mailing them is a waste of time.  What about the sub offices?? 

Didn't Khunt Thaksin have a post box for stopping crime??  Maybe a few  FWD emails from darkest Africa would help.

This scammer is not in Africa - he is a Nigerian in Bangkok and could be using the internet cafe nearest to you!

How do we get the boys in brown involved? Good question there, I've given the info to the bank and local police here in Ubon but knowing how things work here I'm not holding out any hopes. My email to the bank got a reply that is posted on this thread and I have had no answers to the many mails I've sent to other places.

We now have another bank account! Because the people at TSB (see the link) are offering more than the scammer can accept into his savings account (how many charities use just a savings account?) he has had to send current account details (I won't post the details here because they will be deleted) and we now have a Thai involved in the scam that we can nail - maybe a dupe and maybe in on the scam but either way it's hard evidence for the boys in brown!

The bait is still going on and there are pics to be seen and all details for this scammer are here -

http://thescambaiter.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5639

Go to www.ebolamonkeyman.com for the best negro bothering anti-scams on the net.

Let's put our heads together! How can we alert the men in brown to the threat that Africans pose to Thailand??

Am I the only person following to notice that what started out as an attempt to entrap a single Nigerian con-man soon devolved into the above racist rant? It would seem that if the other posters were uncomfortable with Griffin's shameless klantalk they would have surely expressed it. Instead, as far as I can see, he is readily accepted as one of the gang (klan). Is he just saying what everyone else here thinks? Do you all percieve Africans as posing a threat and is the aim here to bother the negro?

Go to www.ebolamonkeyman.com for the best negro bothering anti-scams on the net.

Let's put our heads together! How can we alert the men in brown to the threat that Africans pose to Thailand??

Am I the only person following to notice that what started out as an attempt to entrap a single Nigerian con-man soon devolved into the above racist rant? It would seem that if the other posters were uncomfortable with Griffin's shameless klantalk they would have surely expressed it. Instead, as far as I can see, he is readily accepted as one of the gang (klan). Is he just saying what everyone else here thinks? Do you all percieve Africans as posing a threat and is the aim here to bother the negro?

Might be a good idea if you visited the link and see what TSB has to say on the matter! You will find a lot of posts that are VERY anti scammer and not a one that is anti Nigerian. The fact that Mr Okofar is a Nigerian SCAMMER is the reason he is under attack - if you did actually visit the site (I know it's such a pain to click a link but do try) you would be able to chat with Nigerian scambaiters - they dislike the scammers as much as anyone.

Not sure how you make a single post into a racist rant but if that's what makes you happy please do feel affronted.

Well gee whiz Mr. ThaibitesO,

Guess you really told me!

But before you feel too self-righteous about having the last word, please consider that:

-these scams have been going on for at least 10 years and have been the subject of many news reports world-wide.

-I just may have had personal experience years past in dealing with a Nigerian con-man or two, in my own good way.

-Quite possibly I am already aware of the website you chide me for being too lazy to view and so, it being old news, comes as no great revelation to me.

That said, and now that you know that I’m not outside the box, but instead, maybe, already up on the subject, and in sympathy with your cause, I beg you to reexamine the language of Mr. Griffin’s post and reconsider my lament. I don’t think one needs a PhD in psychology to assess that there is something twisted in his choice of words. Assuming that English is his first language, he is, at the very least, a strong candidate for a long racial sensitivity course. But then again, no one has ever accused the pile-on posters of web-boards of being the most sophisticated of minds. It discredits your cause to defend such drivel.

But you know what’s really sad? What’s really sad is how the REAL con-men make the laws and steal billions of dollars, the entire earth and everything on it including the very life from the working-class while the masses remain clueless and helpless to raise a hand. That’s a real tragedy.

And yes, I hope you catch your man.

On the subject of Tsunami Scammers - there was a Thai guy living over the road here from me in Krabi. He has a climbing shop on Phi Phi - he posted on his website that they lost a heap of gear and couldnt re-open. In reality, we helped him and the others off the island 2 days after the disaster - there was virtually no damage.

He claimed that he needed to pay his employees and had no money to do this. So, he provided his personal bank details for people to make donations. now i know a few Thai lads who worked at his shop - they neevr received 1 baht from him, still to this day. They refuse to work for him again.

In the meantime, 2 months after the Tsunami, he bought himself:

* 2 sets of golf clubs

* Wide screen plasma TV

* Various other electrical goods

* Toyota Fortuner (Value B 1,400,000)

These people make me sick. :D:o

On the subject of Tsunami Scammers - there was a Thai guy living over the road here from me in Krabi. He has a climbing shop on Phi Phi - he posted on his website that they lost a heap of gear and couldnt re-open. In reality, we helped him and the others off the island 2 days after the disaster - there was virtually no damage.

He claimed that he needed to pay his employees and had no money to do this. So, he provided his personal bank details for people to make donations. now i know a few Thai lads who worked at his shop - they neevr received 1 baht from him, still to this day. They refuse to work for him again.

In the meantime, 2 months after the Tsunami, he bought himself:

* 2 sets of golf clubs

* Wide screen plasma TV

* Various other electrical goods

* Toyota Fortuner (Value B 1,400,000)

These people make me sick. :D:o

This goes to show that it's not only Nigerians that scams, I surely hope someone will get on to this guy.

Edited by sonthaya

Then what can we do with a piece of shi* like this? It seems like 90% of the Internet scammers are from Nigeria? Trying to sell my mp3 player last time, this guy wanted me to send my 512 MB Mp3 player all the way to Lagos Nigeria after sending me an authorisation letter to supposedly allow me to take out 15,000B out of some Bank Account of someone in New York? Then later he even threatened me through e-mail, saying he sent the money and that I must send him the thing. Hahaha...

Damned scumbags.

Edited by Thug

Good on you Nickerelastic. Where are we with stopping these parasites?

Have a look a at the links provided.

thaibites0 is the one who got the other guys iinvolved. He deserves all the credit.

If anyone wants an one or more gmail accounts to use in order to get the scumbag, pm me an email address for a gmail account/s. Let me know how many invites you want.