Pattaya Cops Nab Us Man With Three Fake Credit Cards

Rimmer

Pattaya Cops Nab US Man With Three Fake Credit Cards

PATTAYA:--Pattaya police Transnational Crime Coordination Center division arrested a U.S. citizen using fake cards to withdraw money from ATM machines. Bank of Ayudhya loses one million THB.

PATTAYA – May 4, 2012 [PDN]; Pol. Lt. Col. Chitdecha Songhong and Pol. Capt. Prajakphong Suriya were notified by Mr. Satit Kalanuson, an officer of Bank of Ayudhya bank about a foreigner using fake credit cards to withdraw money from ATM machines.

From the CCTV footage the police identified the suspect as he was standing in front of the Bank of Ayudhya ATM unit in South Pattaya, Banglamung, Chonburi province.

Pattaya police rushed to inspect the suspect and having received permission to body search him they found a British passport issued to Mr. Brood Thomas and fake credit cards: one UOB gold card number 4313-0724-1328-9375.

One black UOB: card number 4313-0714-5174-5025 and one fake City Bank gold card: number 4313-0771-7608-9284

Full story:http://www.pattayada...e-credit-cards/

--PATTAYA DAILY NEWS 2012-05-06

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

The part of this story I like is that police asked permission to search him ..... and then he gave that permission. Had he not, I wonder what the outcome would have been.

I'm pretty sure they asked his permission after they completed the search. Anyone noticed that the credit card numbers,however from different banks, show a lot of similarities?