New Central In Suratthani & New Shop In Samui.

Samui - Central day trips?

I can see the minibus drivers and the taxi drivers queueing up for this one. (5,000 baht a trip?) whistling.gif

Oh no, remind's of day trips out of retirement homes.

So Rooo, you left a retirement home to come to Samui then, was that on a day trip?cheesy.gif

• Like 1

why not call them and ask first. Maybe they have some kind of transport service or similar? or maybe they can tell you that something you want to fix or to buy is can not, no have. I have done that with an Acer PC, sent to Acer repair branch Surat Thani. Even to Bangkok,a huge 80 kilo TV fixed there for, can't remember, a few hundreds transportation cost from/to Sirikit

Well, thanks to Eric1949 thumbsup.gif he's given me a lead of a place in Lamai, that might be able to help, so will follow up on that first....

The helpful guy "Khun Paint" , at Ibeats store, Chawang, did some phoning for me, yesterday, first BKK then Power buy in the new mall... in Surat... so it's a case of taking it over... I brought the monitor at Powerbuy in BKK....

Will try Lamai shop first and see what they say! (and post where it's located, if successful ! )

No good computer monitors on Samui, anywhere... so hope can get this fixed... here.... or sad.png ...

why not call them and ask first. Maybe they have some kind of transport service or similar? or maybe they can tell you that something you want to fix or to buy is can not, no have. I have done that with an Acer PC, sent to Acer repair branch Surat Thani. Even to Bangkok,a huge 80 kilo TV fixed there for, can't remember, a few hundreds transportation cost from/to Sirikit

Well, thanks to Eric1949 thumbsup.gif he's given me a lead of a place in Lamai, that might be able to help, so will follow up on that first....

The helpful guy "Khun Paint" , at Ibeats store, Chawang, did some phoning for me, yesterday, first BKK then Power buy in the new mall... in Surat... so it's a case of taking it over... I brought the monitor at Powerbuy in BKK....

Will try Lamai shop first and see what they say! (and post where it's located, if successful ! )

No good computer monitors on Samui, anywhere... so hope can get this fixed... here.... or sad.png ...

I've got the 24'' Acer Full HD touchscreen from Tesco Chaweng. Didn't trust much from the electrical dept. of that dep. store, especially by looking at their flat screen TVs on that wall in the back, but the Acer is very, very nice and so is a also very, very nice wireless brother all in one printer. Good quality, many functions and both things work without any problems.

Samui - Central day trips?

I can see the minibus drivers and the taxi drivers queueing up for this one. (5,000 baht a trip?) whistling.gif

Oh no, remind's of day trips out of retirement homes.

So Rooo, you left a retirement home to come to Samui then, was that on a day trip?cheesy.gif

Yeah, the buggers left me here,thought I would fit in .

I've got the 24'' Acer Full HD touchscreen from Tesco Chaweng. Didn't trust much from the electrical dept. of that dep. store, especially by looking at their flat screen TVs on that wall in the back, but the Acer is very, very nice and so is a also very, very nice wireless brother all in one printer. Good quality, many functions and both things work without any problems.

I sent you a PM !!! .... Want to know the model you found... wink.png

• 3 months later...

Does anyone have simple written directions to the Central Department Store in Surat Thani for someone unfamiliar with the Donsak area (and who's directionally challenged in general;))?

When you get off the ferry at Donsak, head to Surratthanni, on the main road.... keep going until you see it, on the right side, .... several signs en route ! ..... You'll then make a right turn....It's just about on the corner....

Quite easy!

KS%25252520to%25252520Samui%25252520%252

Edited by samuijimmy

Does anyone have simple written directions to the Central Department Store in Surat Thani for someone unfamiliar with the Donsak area (and who's directionally challenged in general;))?

It's not in the Donsak area.

Suratthani town, about 1 hour drive from Donsak.

You go on a pushbike??laugh.png

• Like 1

Just as you get into Suratthani make a left turn, this will take you past Big C, keep going follow the road and you will see Tesco Lotus on your right. At the next major junction go straight across onto the 417 and its just the other side of the river bridge.

post-90070-0-80302600-1362730317_thumb.j

• Like 1

• 1 month later...