Flights London Bangkok

cmsally

I always used to use Trailfinders when booking my TG flights out of the UK, I found the to be consistently cheaper and didn't levy a cc charge.

Sometimes they were cheaper still if you booked a package which only needs to be one night in Bangkok, even if you don't use the room.

I use the Flight Centre, although I prefer going into their local branch where they know me and will do all the searching rather than do it myself online.

I agree with others. Why book with Thai and suffer poor service on old planes without even seatback TVs? If you want to fly direct then I, too, would recommend EVA.

I always used to use Trailfinders when booking my TG flights out of the UK, I found the to be consistently cheaper and didn't levy a cc charge.

Sometimes they were cheaper still if you booked a package which only needs to be one night in Bangkok, even if you don't use the room.

Yes very helpful

I agree with others. Why book with Thai and suffer poor service on old planes without even seatback TVs? If you want to fly direct then I, too, would recommend EVA.

I have had seat back TVs in my last 4 flights LHR to BKK return.

They have upgraded the planes recently both the 747s and the 340/600s.

• Like 2

Why do you want to fly TG?

There are much better airlines and fares out there. Eva is my first choice if price is right.

Thank you for the answers I'll take a look. Have to go Thai Air as I already have the flight BKK-LHR-BKK

I will be using my return leg and I have a person joining me who needs to book from UK.

For TG or EVA I've found that WestEast Travel often have good offers (I bought a flight recently for about £30 under the next best quote). At other times Southall Travel can be cheap. These usually have more competitive prices than E-bookers, Opodo etc, A google search on either will bring up the websites. Somebody else mentioned Oman Air, which I agree is good for the money.

Why do you want to fly TG?

There are much better airlines and fares out there. Eva is my first choice if price is right.

Most intelligent answer yet!

Agreed 100% - I love the people, the place and most things here but the airline sucks and is overpriced. Many many better carriers around - do not fly Thai unless its very very cheap because thats how it will feel.

Travelled recently on Thai business class with a 'special' ticket deal, everything fine until I needed to change the return flight. Cannot change, no refund etc. although they did give me a one month extension of the original return flight if I wanted to use it later, big deal. Ended up flying on Cathy, a lot cheaper and better.

Travelled recently on Thai business class with a 'special' ticket deal, everything fine until I needed to change the return flight. Cannot change, no refund etc. although they did give me a one month extension of the original return flight if I wanted to use it later, big deal. Ended up flying on Cathy, a lot cheaper and better.

So you were expecting a fully flexible ticket for a "Special" price? 555

So you were expecting a fully flexible ticket for a "Special" price? 555

No, I am fully aware what a 'fully flexible ticket' is, what was promised by the agent and reality were different, that was the probelm.