Uk Settlement Visa Application Waiting Times, Bangkok

The requirements and criteria for a UK visa are the same worldwide. but processing times can vary considerably from post to post and at different times of the year. The biggest factor being the volume of applications.

I do not wish to put you off from posting in this forum, or any other forum on Thai Visa, as your experiences may be helpful to others and you may find information useful to you.

Though not in this topic; to be frank, the processing time for an application in Singapore has no bearing on the average processing time in Bangkok and vice versa..

• Like 2

I just would like to inform what is going on perhaps some one who waiting their application result. One of the guy named Steve. Submitted UK settlement VISA on 3rd of May got a result. I hope my one will be next.

I just would like to inform what is going on perhaps some one who waiting their application result. One of the guy named Steve. Submitted UK settlement VISA on 3rd of May got a result. I hope my one will be next.

Thanks for the update.

Was it successful, mate?

Thanks for the update.

Was it successful, mate?

Steve, He mentioned all documents should be with him in the next 2 days. God knew mine one coming soon and I will post here.

I understand how you guys feel of waiting this very slow process. Regards, Ken

We submitted my wifes papers for settlement visa on 24 april, and got the result in now and was successful, thankyou all on this forum for all your help

Congrats! Did you only get the result today?

We submitted my wifes papers for settlement visa on 24 april, and got the result in now and was successful, thankyou all on this forum for all your help

Congrats! Did you only get the result today?

yes,the result was ready last sat, we paid for courier delivery to samui, but long story, we lost the passport until today

The requirements and criteria for a UK visa are the same worldwide. but processing times can vary considerably from post to post and at different times of the year. The biggest factor being the volume of applications.

I do not wish to put you off from posting in this forum, or any other forum on Thai Visa, as your experiences may be helpful to others and you may find information useful to you.

Though not in this topic; to be frank, the processing time for an application in Singapore has no bearing on the average processing time in Bangkok and vice versa..

Hi 7by7,

No problem.

Anways, just want to let you know that I got my VISA today.

Actual processing and approval time was just 4 days in BHC and overall 6 days including transit.

All the best,

Good bye!

Hi 7by7,

No problem.

Anways, just want to let you know that I got my VISA today.

Actual processing and approval time was just 4 days in BHC and overall 6 days including transit.

All the best,

Good bye!

Thank to let us know Sanky. Congratulation to you. Singapore do the job so quick. I wish Settlement visa process in Thailand have half Singapore's speed.

Getting visa in Thailand is hopeless :( Mine is in the week 9th and keep counting.

Congrats to Sanky and all others who have got their visa.

As said, the prime factor in processing times is the volume of applications received. Singapore is obviously quieter than Bangkok at the moment. Apply in Bangkok at a quiet time and similar processing times can be, and have been, achieved. The problem is judging when is a quiet time!

Patience to those still waiting; your turn will come.

For anyone who has submitted a settlement visa lately, my wife showed her documents today and a member of staff checking them stopped her from submitting her application because she didn't have an english certificate. She has passed the life in the uk test, you dont need both?

Edit:

Kadafi has started a new topic on this here. If you wish to respond to this post, please do so in that topic.

Edited by 7by7

05/7/2012

Two child VAF4A settlement visa applications submitted this morning, my wife tells me that the VFS staff were great, no problem accepting the childrens applications together, and they put both applications in the embassy bag.

She now thinks i was paranoid about warnings i gave her about the VFS staff.

We submitted all required documents, and many more, to support their applications.

All originals, and copies were translated, and certified.

Now the wait, thank's to all here who helped with my questions.

For anyone who has submitted a settlement visa lately, my wife showed her documents today and a member of staff checking them stopped her from submitting her application because she didn't have an english certificate. She has passed the life in the uk test, you dont need both?

What visa were you applying for? My wife submitted an English A1 level certificate and copy back in March.

Edit:

Kadafi has started a new topic on this here. If you wish to respond to this post, please do so in that topic.

Edited by 7by7

What visa were you applying for? My wife submitted an English A1 level certificate and copy back in March.

She submitted a settlement visa, she had passed the life in the uk test and included the certificate.

Edit:

Edited by 7by7

05/7/2012

Two child VAF4A settlement visa applications submitted this morning, my wife tells me that the VFS staff were great, no problem accepting the childrens applications together, and they put both applications in the embassy bag.

She now thinks i was paranoid about warnings i gave her about the VFS staff.

We submitted all required documents, and many more, to support their applications.

All originals, and copies were translated, and certified.

Now the wait, thank's to all here who helped with my questions.

My wife submitted her settlement this morning also and 09.30 smile.png

The wait begins...

Good day to all, I am aware of the topic and country. However, can anyone grant me some info on Jamaica UK settlement visa processing time and also if I submit a business plan with the supporting docs if that could help?

I'm afraid that it is unlikely that anyone here knows about current waiting times in Jamaica.

The guide to processing times says that 96% of settlement applications in Kingston were decided within 60 days and 100% within 90 days. But those figures are for decisions made in April!

Why would you need a business plan? Do you have no other income or means of financial support?

Actually, I am the applicant..

Doesn't matter whether you are the applicant or sponsor. In your application you will need to show that the financial requirements are met; either from your funds, your sponsor's or a combination of both.

This is a topic on waiting times.

If you have any questions specific to your application or need further advice on how to prepare it and the evidence required, may I ask you to start a new topic please.

Members here will be pleased to offer their advice, even though you are not applying in Thailand.