Uk Settlement Visa Application Waiting Times, Bangkok

Update.

darrylcfc: submitted 23/2, no news reported yet by member.

jingjingna: submitted 12/3, passport recieved 16/5, visa issued.

retard: submitted 16/3, passport recieved 21/5, visa issued.

simmsc: submitted 16/3, passport recieved 23/5, visa issued.

chogiekim: submitted 16/3, passport recieved 23/5, visa issued.

dracos: submitted 16/3, notified passport sent back 18/5, no news of result reported yet by member

rightontime: submitted 19/3, email from VFS 21/5, no news of result reported yet by member.*

jessicanguyenself: submitted 26/3 in Hanoi, still waiting.

tribalfusion001: submitted 27/3, still waiting.

farmerfred: submitted 16/4, still waiting.

arik: submitted 20/4, still waiting.

I make that about 9 weeks processing time at present.

Apologies to anyone I've missed.

Edited by 7by7
* See next 2 posts below

That's a week a go, I know you had it posted to you, but that's quite a delay. Hmmm, that's interesting, stamped on the 16th, 40 working days, maybe Monday for me.

Yes, just checked ours again. Printed 16th, not 18th. The buggers were sitting on it!

I think the delay to chogiekim and retard was that the passport/documents were posted, rather than collected. No one on here has posted if they collected the passports which were submitted on 16th March, it looks like they were all processed on 16th May, so should have been available for collection the next day.

We didn't have the SMS notification service (apparantly only available for True network?). As far as I'm aware she didn't pay for email service either but we still got email notification last Friday. Waited for the stated 1 working day in the email and picked up in person on Monday - no problems at all with the service.

Just for the record it was a successful application - all of the hours spent searching through this forum to get a complete application paid off! Can't help with the processing date though as we asked for ours to be post-dated to 1 June which they did.

Also as a side point if you submitted a large folder of original documents plus another folder of copies you will get 2 large folders back. I was very worried when my wife came back with the 2 folders that we submitted thinking they returned everything as application not successful! When we got home I realised that they just took the documents they wanted from the copies folder and gave everything else back.

No unsuccessful applications so far - looks like the ThaiVisa members are well versed on the information required. Good luck to those still waiting.