Photo From Soi 6 Raid Last Night.

cathy211

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like you're in on the scam mate, rolleyes.gif

I am in the police station often, that is true, but I have never been part of any negotiations on settlement there or anywhere else. I simply assist Thai police in conveying the options to both parties. Period. I do not receive, and have never received, one Baht for that or anything else I might do there.

so you work for free then?

Yes. I work as a Foreign Police Volunteer and am used to all the attacks aimed at us and all the misconception that we are the Foreign Tourist Police Assistants and all the guesses and innuendos and bar talk and posts here that are anti. But I know what is positively achieved from this work so that all normally bounces off me. But it does wear thin at times and then I react and try to reasonably explain what I can - as I have done here and above and in other threads.

slow down....I was just establishing a fact and you confirmed it, what you do in your spare time and what you get out of it is your business...you won't find many supporters of it with retorts like above especially on here.

Apologies. I was not attacking you but explaining. Obviously rather badly and responding beyond your own particular question.

That was not required not directed at you personally. Again, apologies.

thumbsup.gif

• 2 weeks later...