Er6-N Tyre Options In Pattaya ?

Pdaz

Kawasaki in Pattaya could only offer a 'no name' brand tyre for 4500 baht a couple of days ago. Seemed pricey for a generic tyre. Anywhere else in town that has stock of decent brands or something with a better price ?

I've never heard of a generic no-name mc tire. In my humble opinion tires and brakes are not something you want to be cheap with... Graham stocks and sells Pirelli tires at BIRA. Most tire vendors in Bangkok will ship to anywhere in the country. I'm sure Kawasaki in Pattaya can get you oem Dunlops or Bridgestones if you insist.

I've never heard of a generic no-name mc tire. In my humble opinion tires and brakes are not something you want to be cheap with... Graham stocks and sells Pirelli tires at BIRA. Most tire vendors in Bangkok will ship to anywhere in the country. I'm sure Kawasaki in Pattaya can get you oem Dunlops or Bridgestones if you insist.

True. I'm getting a set of Pirellis sent from Bangkok to Samui - 1100 baht for the set, plus 200 shipping. Will get them in two to three days.

Yes the fact he didn't offer Bridgestone or Pirelli suprised me. I didn't pursue it any further as it seemed expensive. None of the tire places I have tried here have anything that fits so guess I'll try Bira or call around in BKK. Anyone got a price for the Bridgestone BT's ?

The Kawasaki dealer in Pattaya can order you Pirelli tires, just go next door to the "bling-bling" shop where they sell all the other adders for all the bikes. OR if you don't want to wait for them to do it, just order from Bangkok what you want and have them ship them to you. Cost will probably be the same and so will the time as Pattaya Kawasaki is just going to call a Pirelli dealer in BKK.

You can't go wrong with Pirelli, a little pricey but than again recommend as others to never go cheap on bike tires or bike brakes. They are the 2 biggest safety components on the bike - the rest is up to you smile.png...

Edited by commande