Pattaya Construction Site Foreman Shocked To Discover He Had Been Shot

Rimmer

Pattaya Construction Site foreman shocked to discover he had been shot

PATTAYA:--A random shooting occurred in the early hours of Tuesday to a man who had returned to his vehicle after relieving himself on the side of the road to find a bullet hole in his pick-up and a hole in his right leg.

Khun Supan aged 43 is a foreman at a Construction Site in Jomtien and was returning back to the site where he lives from Central Pattaya. On the Sukhumvit Road in South Pattaya he decided to stop and relieve himself at the side of the road.

As he returned to his vehicle he saw the bullet hole and assumed he had been shot. He looked down and saw the bullet wound and called the Police. Khun Supan, who appeared heavily intoxicated according to Police, which may have concealed the pain he should have been feeling, was taken to Hospital and treated for the injury.

Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/54676/pattaya-construction-site-foreman-shocked-discover-shot/

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2012-05-08

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

I saw this dude on the Thai TV last night - absolutely shitfaced does not begin to describe him!!!! He could have been shot in the middle of his head and he would not have known, how he even managed to open his spaver to take a piss is quite amazing - what a state!!!!!

• Like 1

I saw this dude on the Thai TV last night - absolutely shitfaced does not begin to describe him!!!! He could have been shot in the middle of his head and he would not have known, how he even managed to open his spaver to take a piss is quite amazing - what a state!!!!!

Lenny, 95% of TV members have no idea what a spaver is.

No ...but I had GREAT fun finding it....and others..

I\'ve only heard this in Dundee. Meaning : Flies (as in trousers)

"Ye might hae telt me ma spaver wis open"

True, but not so difficult to guess in the context :)

Who was the bigger public danger? The shit-faced driver or the random shooter? If he'd shot him in the head he may have been doing someone in the future a favour.