Translator For Birth Certificate

tfc

3+ years ago when my son was born, we used:

Asia Translation Service

4 Inthawarorot Road

Sriphum Sub-district

Muang Chiang Mai District

Chiang Mai Province 50200

<iframe width="425" height="350" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Intawarorot+Rd,+Si+Phum,+Mueang+Chiang+Mai,+Chiang+Mai+50200,+Thailand&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&ie=UTF8&hl=en&geocode=FQu1HgEdK2HmBQ&split=0&hq=&hnear=Intawarorot+Rd,+Si+Phum,+Mueang+Chiang+Mai,+Chiang+Mai+50200,+Thailand&ll=18.789643,98.984235&spn=0.010543,0.021136&t=m&z=14&output=embed"></iframe><br /><small><a href="http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Intawarorot+Rd,+Si+Phum,+Mueang+Chiang+Mai,+Chiang+Mai+50200,+Thailand&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&ie=UTF8&hl=en&geocode=FQu1HgEdK2HmBQ&split=0&hq=&hnear=Intawarorot+Rd,+Si+Phum,+Mueang+Chiang+Mai,+Chiang+Mai+50200,+Thailand&ll=18.789643,98.984235&spn=0.010543,0.021136&t=m&z=14&source=embed" style="color:#0000FF;text-align:left">View Larger Map</a></small>

I gave them the Thai Birth Certificate and had the translated copy the next day, which I in turn submitted it to the U.S. Consulate for a Consular Report of Birth Abroad with no problems.

• 1 month later...

Diamond Translation Services 100bht a page for certified translations, Chusak Tangpichan 081-8849964

He operates around ThaPae Gate, but will collect from you at almost any hotel/restaurant/bar in the area.

Don't forget to have your Thai marriage cert and her Thai birth cert/ID card/Passport translated too (if you have any of those)

Make sure you write down the English versions of any names whan using any Translator and check carefully after the give you the translations.

Edited by TommoPhysicist