Forum Maintenance May 9, 2012 At 9Pm Onwards (Bkk Time)

george

Forum maintenance May 9, 2012 at 9pm onwards (BKK time)

We will be performing server maintenance and software upgrades on the forum tonight, May 9, 2012 at 9pm onwards (BKK time).

We are planning to start the work at 9pm, forum could be down in a window between 20.30 and 23.30, but the downtime will likely not last more than an hour.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

/Admin

For at least an hour now (posting at 315am) it appears the css files are not available/working. All forum pages are loading with no formatting, and it is a real challenge to even find the "reply" box to post this message!

I'm using Opera, but I also verified IE and Chrome, and no page formatting there, either.

Trying to post a screen shot, but can't find the button to add the file, only to choose it...

For at least an hour now (posting at 315am) it appears the css files are not available/working. All forum pages are loading with no formatting, and it is a real challenge to even find the "reply" box to post this message!

I'm using Opera, but I also verified IE and Chrome, and no page formatting there, either.

Trying to post a screen shot, but can't find the button to add the file, only to choose it...

Same with firefox

Once in a topic formatting ok

But anything else is not

EDIT: Better now

Edited by flying

Same with firefox

Once in a topic formatting ok

But anything else is not

EDIT: Better now

Just do a CTRL-F5 and you will be ok.

• Like 1

FYI, I'm pretty confident it was the http://static.thaivi...css/tomat_4.css file that was unavailable earlier. I looked at the source code for the forum page and saw that filename. I copied/pasted the url into the browser and the file was not found. If I copy/paste it *now,* the file is found and displays in the browser.

Edited by wpcoe

FYI, I'm pretty confident it was the http://static.thaivi...css/tomat_4.css file that was unavailable earlier. I looked at the source code for the forum page and saw that filename. I copied/pasted the url into the browser and the file was not found. If I copy/paste it *now,* the file is found and displays in the browser.

Correct, you found a little bug left from our maintenance last night. Fixed now.

Cheers

While we have your attention george ... couple of things that seen not to work.

When you upload a file, no longer do we see how much we have loaded and how much we have left as an allowance to upload.

For example ... "You can upload up to 1.4GB of files (Max. single file size: 50MB)"

Last night was my birthday and things were a bit fuzzy and could not remember my password.

So I did the 'forget your password' thing at the logon page.

But the security question did not appear.

So I 'saved' the page to forward to you guys but the security question appeared in the saved file ... did it twice with the same result.

Just saying ...

EDIT:- Found the photo example

Edited by David48

its also done something to my windows phone... before it just read like on me laptop... now it goes to auto mobile view??? ...

i have a nokia 8800 Lumina, but thaivisa has nver been in the market place as an app to download,

While we have your attention george ... couple of things that seen not to work.

When you upload a file, no longer do we see how much we have loaded and how much we have left as an allowance to upload.

For example ... "You can upload up to 1.4GB of files (Max. single file size: 50MB)"

Last night was my birthday and things were a bit fuzzy and could not remember my password.

So I did the 'forget your password' thing at the logon page.

But the security question did not appear.

So I 'saved' the page to forward to you guys but the security question appeared in the saved file ... did it twice with the same result.

Just saying ...

EDIT:- Found the photo example

the same issuing plus message Error 403 and entity too large but my file it's only 28MB.