Warning Points Showing Below My Avatar When I Post

theblether

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will I get a warning for being off topic and a vindictive horrible wee bastard ?

Where can I get some some essence of hiso ?

There's a certain cricket fan on the General Forum who is quite an expert on it.

Just saying.

By the way no one has noticed that I have been promoted to Pedigree Blether...........coffee1.gif

You've got to be careful when your pedigree is recognized. You'll end up being put out to stud to all and sundry.

That's not something I would complain about. whistling.gif

I have one point from 1987

1987?! That is old school...

So old school that it was fifteen years before this forum even began in 2002.

rolleyes.gif

and eighteen years before he even joined the forum in 2005.

laugh.png

Trust a yank to miss the irony.rolleyes.gif

please explain to this irony-challenged Yank.

:wai:

Are the warnings the little green dots that are on people's avatars?

I have one but I have no idea what I have deemed to have done wrong, or indeed who has seen fit to warn me, if this is the little green dots that are being referred to.

Are the warnings the little green dots that are on people's avatars?

I have one but I have no idea what I have deemed to have done wrong, or indeed who has seen fit to warn me, if this is the little green dots that are being referred to.

It was under your posts, at the bottom of your avatar and looked something like this " 0 warnings" but it has now been removed.

I have never been able to work out what those dot are about but you have more than me.

Edited by kevjohn

My guess is the warnings were made visible to the rabble members, in error, now hidden from view to all but the controllers.......

Out come if shown was too predictable.....'contentious' posters revel in their rebellious antics.......accordingly to type, they also rebel against measurement and control......a visual slapdown cuts to the very core of their self appointed Zorro like existence

Edited by 473geo

My guess is the warnings were made visible to the rabble members, in error, now hidden from view to all but the controllers.......

Out come if shown was too predictable.....'contentious' posters revel in their rebellious antics.......accordingly to type, they also rebel against measurement and control......a visual slapdown cuts to the very core of their self appointed Zorro like existence

Not too sure about that. a slap from someone on the old innerttube doesn't sting.

Edited by nocturn

what an unabashed suck up you are.

Now I'm off for a little troll hunting me thinks ... guns008.gif

bring your chapstick.

nocturn ... if you are trying to reinstall your street cred after your recent prolapse ... you are taking a very unusual way to do it.

you tink too mutt coffee1.gif

It was visible to all individual users for a time.

And.......

Discussion of it has now been barred.

Edited by strollling

It was visible to all individual users for a time.

And.......

Discussion of it has now been barred.

Ok