Phuket Go-Go Dancer Survives Suicide Plunge

webfact

Well his exclamation indicates he is a fahrang of Judao-Christian belief system with all it's assumptions, prejudices and associated hypocrisies. Still we can't all be perfect smile.png

Hogwash. A bloke is a bloke is a bloke, whether they've had their equipment removed or not. Got nothing to do with screwed up western values.

Hogwash! A woman born in a man's body is still a woman.

Gender Identity Crisis is just a fancy western term for someone with psychological issues. Most likely inflicted upon them during their formative years by their parents. Why do you think it is referred to as a "disorder" in medical texts?

As I said before, there is no such thing as a woman being born into a man's body.

I agree with your first paragraph. It is called a disorder because some people are born into a body with the other gender.

Your second paragraph of course contradicts this and is definitely wrong. Why did you even post this, I wonder.

I think we should be differentiating between transexuals in general and the ladyboys we normally encounter on ThaiVisa news threads.

Prostitution is not considered a normal occupation by most, so talking about transexuals in general as if they were all yaba taking, violent arse sellers is a bit unfair and ignorant IMO.