Has Tommy Dee Left Pattaya105?

space9000

Tommy will post himself when he gets to his computer. He has decided to move off the radio for now and pursue new challenges. We are all still friends and back his decision and wish him the very best in whatever comes next in the evolutionary path for Tommy Dee!

Howard

A post was put on their facebook page today asking about this and it's been deleted. I'm going to say it's 99.9% probable that they've parted ways. Now stuck with that sleep aid Johnny Diamond...

Not Johnny Diamond please. How on earth does somebody who struggles to string a sentence together end up as a broadcaster? Come back Mick The Hammer, all is forgiven!
  • Like 1

How very kind of you to be concerned, I truly appreciate it.

I have decided to spread me wings, as it were, for various reasons and am now looking at a few ideas as I decided to take two weeks out from any microphones and 7 Inch disks to come up with a plan for the future.

Sadly, for those with good ears, I will be back soon as I happen to actually enjoy what I do. Its kinda funny really, but putting a show together is a compound of 3 hours homework, a gallon of coffee and a quick prayer before going on air for another three and a half hours, I often wonder if I am just stupid and would be better off going on with no prep and "winging it" but listenining to those who do, I think i nealry have the receipe right smile.png

George and TV have been a fantastic support o me too, with news being fed from Matt and a great online relationship. I hope, at some time, we can continue that. Equally, 105FM is a great station and I know they will continue to do what they do too

Again, thanks for the question, I didnt know anyone was really listening to the show. What ever I do, and where ever I go from, the format will remain the same... more or less

T

Edited by TommyDee
  • Like 2

mr tommy dee.thank you for your passion and laughs you have given me&wife and many here in the uk and pattaya and anywhere in the world i have been..i love the internet..look forward too hearing you soon.on the netware...good luck sir

• Like 1

A post was put on their facebook page today asking about this and it's been deleted. I'm going to say it's 99.9% probable that they've parted ways. Now stuck with that sleep aid Johnny Diamond...

Not Johnny Diamond please. How on earth does somebody who struggles to string a sentence together end up as a broadcaster? Come back Mick The Hammer, all is forgiven!

Can only agree. How did this guy ever get on the radio???...you could quite easily fall asleep and crash your car listening to this guy. Absolutely zero personality. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

• Like 1

mr tommy dee.thank you for your passion and laughs you have given me&wife and many here in the uk and pattaya and anywhere in the world i have been..i love the internet..look forward too hearing you soon.on the netware...good luck sir

you are very kind.. thank you

• 2 weeks later...