Jealous German Skinhead Knife Killer Caught In Khon Kaen

webfact

So you feel the need to point out the incompetence of newspaper reporting here and the innocence of the guy reported to be the killer in the other thread, then you go on to accuse this Nazi of being the real killer, without a court case? I presume you are from a country where a suspect is innocent until proven guilty. Is this suspect guilty of murder because he chooses to wear a swastika earring?

No, guilty because he has admitted it.... and there's an obviously incriminating pile of evidence that he did....and, yet again, he admitted it!!!

Please point out where in any other thread I have tried to point out the "innocence" of the guy reported to be the killer - if not, kindly retract your BS post and try reading what people write before putting your fingers to keyboard.

I have asked an honest question here. Do you know that these two photos are the same men? They appear to be completely different people to me.

And no, I didn't "point out the incompetence of the reporting" I actually said that knowing the general level of incompetence in reporting it wouldn't surprise me if these photos were of two totally different individuals.

If you can't understand fairly basic English, I suggest you try posting on a forum where you can follow what is being written...

Wow you come across as being very angry! Chill out.

I do apologise, I didn't read the article properly and missed the bit where he admitted to the crime. sorry.gif

Were you a diplomat Lovelaos...LOL!!??

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The police had to talk to him all the time because they were afraid that he would commit suicide.

I can imagine a conversation filled with "where u come from", "what your name" etc. etc. sad.png

Obviously the English of the Thai police is much better than that, but I don't know the language abilities of this German. If his English is not up to level, Thai police would have brought in a German-speaking officer, so your point is moot.

At 03:00 on May 9 the detectives traced Mr. Michael through his mobile phone number.
Very interesting??

What is interesting is that you didn't know that every mobile phone can be traced.

• Like 1

At 03:00 on May 9 the detectives traced Mr. Michael through his mobile phone number.
Very interesting??

....the German psycho is obviously an idiot to keep his mobile.

Why? He had a hair cut - so nobody would recognise him. cheesy.gif

-mel.

I think you´r right, mel.

It is easy to see, based on some comments here, why so many farang come here after failed relationships only to find they can't have a healthy relationship even in a less developed country with vast numbers of women who'd love to be in a relationship with a nice man who she can love and take care of that will provide for and take care of her. But these poor saps here will forever claim to be the victim and it is always somebody else;s fault why they can't maintain a relationship ... never once do they consider that their views and lack of respect for women have anything to do with it. Based on many posts here, these losers don't even view this violently murdered woman as even being a human or deserving of any respect as a human even after being brutally murdered.

But as many of them have pointed out Karma is a bitch and no doubt they experience this every day of their unhappy lives.

Very interesting??

What is interesting is that you didn't know that every mobile phone can be traced.

I think what is easy to forget is that the police here do have access to some high tech tools even though they are lacking some of the very basic crime fighting tools you find in more modern countries.

Also, at least in the US, I am not even sure they would have been able to move this quickly because I believe they would have had to get a court order to track the cell phone signal. I could be wrong but I highly doubt the phone companies would cooperate with police without a warrant as it would upset customers in terms of privacy issues ... but there could be a law on the books that allow for such tracking without warrant but highly doubt it given the constitutional issues involved. Also, I don't think the police would have been able to even get a court order unless they first got an arrest warrant. And given the number of fugitives and the fact most people would ditch the cell phone, they probably wouldn't even try to do this in the US unless it was a high profile case they knew they person likely still had his phone. They have a lot of other tools at their disposal before they would turn to this option.

Edited by Nisa

So the guy says he was going to kill himself if the police didn't get him within a week? Wonder why he wanted to wait. Clearly he was doing everything, in his mind's capabilities, not to get caught. Certainly doesn't sound like he had any real plans of suicide. I just don't get the notion of ... If I don't get caught then I will kill myself. I mean if you want to get caught, you turn yourself in, if you want to kill yourself then you kill yourself. The guys action clearly indicate, in my mind, he had no plan to get caught or kill himself. Then again, it is not like we are dealing with somebody who appears to think things through too well.

I read this story in the Thai language' Daily News' yesterday and noted the absence of any mention that the victim was leaching large amounts of money from the offender. Almost makering her look like a stand up model citizen. Selective reporting I guess.

And you know the victim was leaching large amounts of money from the offender, how? That he paid off her gambling debt of Bht 100,000? This is large? Eur 2,500?

To most people, 100,000 baht isn't chump change. Especially in Thailand where most Thai's average about 60,000 baht a year.

• Like 1

When I caught my Thai wife banging away with a Thai man in my house.... on my bed...... (my 2 year old son sitting outside the bedroom door)..... the police said I should have killed them both... and I would not have been charged.... I didn't kill either of them ... so I wonder if they look at crimes of passion in a different way in Thailand?

The police came out to investigate your wife banging another dude?

Edited by Nisa
  • Like 1

Very interesting??

I think what is easy to forget is that the police here do have access to some high tech tools even though they are lacking some of the very basic crime fighting tools you find in more modern countries.

Also, at least in the US, I am not even sure they would have been able to move this quickly because I believe they would have had to get a court order to track the cell phone signal. I could be wrong but I highly doubt the phone companies would cooperate with police without a warrant as it would upset customers in terms of privacy issues ... but there could be a law on the books that allow for such tracking without warrant but highly doubt it given the constitutional issues involved. Also, I don't think the police would have been able to even get a court order unless they first got an arrest warrant. And given the number of fugitives and the fact most people would ditch the cell phone, they probably wouldn't even try to do this in the US unless it was a high profile case they knew they person likely still had his phone. They have a lot of other tools at their disposal before they would turn to this option.

Interesting post. Have you noticed that this incident happened in Thailand and not in the US?

And yes, Thai police have access to all crime fighting tools available in the world. This includes tracking of mobile phones. Please point me to the Thai privacy law that says they have to get a court order before they can track me.

skinhead with a swastika staying in thailand with a tg. hopefully he gets a stint in thai prison the sick wannabe aryan racist skinhead....who likes thailand!!

Well we are in thailand, and 100,000 is 333 times the minimum daily wage. Is the US this would equate to $15,000.

Hopefully you are not a match teacher or an accountant!

Hopefully you don't teach spelling!

• Like 1

I read this story in the Thai language' Daily News' yesterday and noted the absence of any mention that the victim was leaching large amounts of money from the offender. Almost makering her look like a stand up model citizen. Selective reporting I guess.

And you know the victim was leaching large amounts of money from the offender, how? That he paid off her gambling debt of Bht 100,000? This is large? Eur 2,500?

To most people, 100,000 baht isn't chump change. Especially in Thailand where most Thai's average about 60,000 baht a year.

Yet, the murder had absolutely nothing to do with this man voluntarily helping a girlfriend out financially. Murders happen all the time involving spouses where one mate supports the other and gives gifts to the tune of much more than 100k baht. Some murders are about money but this one wasn't ... unless somebody wants to hint at this women deserving to die. Kind of what sick minds do when a women is raped .. talk about all the women she slept with before as if this either justifies her being raped or that anyone should care too much that she was raped.

Interesting post. Have you noticed that this incident happened in Thailand and not in the US?

And yes, Thai police have access to all crime fighting tools available in the world. This includes tracking of mobile phones. Please point me to the Thai privacy law that says they have to get a court order before they can track me.

Had you notice I never said it happened in the US or that I said anywhere that there is a Thai privacy law about tracking phones ... you seemed to have missed the entire point in that it is not needed here and might have to do with the reason, why in a less developed nation with less modern tools available to police, they were able to get him so quick.

Edit: I don't hail from Germany, as the accused does, but would bet their laws concerning privacy and warrant are more similar to those in the US than Thailand. And this is likely what the accused is most familiar with.

Edited by Nisa

This guy clearly isn't the same guy pictured in the earlier thread... who was that actually a picture of?

I think the 1st pic may have been a pic the girl had in her place

They do actually look to be the same guy + some fat & minus some hair....can't hide that nose though

german%20stabbs.jpeg

125.jpg

If it's the same guy, he went through quite a change. Even the ears don't look the same, and ears don't change, unless your a boxer like Mike Tyson or Evander Hollyfield.

This guy clearly isn't the same guy pictured in the earlier thread... who was that actually a picture of?

I think the 1st pic may have been a pic the girl had in her place

They do actually look to be the same guy + some fat & minus some hair....can't hide that nose though

german%20stabbs.jpeg

125.jpg

If it's the same guy, he went through quite a change. Even the ears don't look the same, and ears don't change, unless your a boxer like Mike Tyson or Evander Hollyfield.

Lol (Hollyfield) but clearly the same guy but has gained weight. Just a different angle. Same beard, clearly he just shaved his head (very white), same nose, same eyebrows, same hair line and same lips. I can't tell on the ears given the angle and it showing different ears (no earring). I might be inclined to question it more but I doubt they mistakenly posted the wrong guys photo in the original news article and then still haven't mentioned or corrected this in any news report.

Although not relevant given these photos are probably within a year or two at most apart, I believe that ears and noses do continue to change (grow) throughout ones life.

Edited by Nisa

Has anyone else noticed that Thai girls from the provinces of Udon Thani and Khon Kaen seem to have a greater propensity for philandering and/or running the two-timing schemes than any of the other of the 76 provinces in Thailand? Maybe I've just heard more stories about the gals from there as I'm sure there are treacherous sirens from all points near and far. I must say that every one I've personally met from those two provinces without fail has had some sort of personality or psychiatric disorder.

My wife's cousin caught her husband with another woman and stabbed him to death. The BiB arrested her but released her when the family, including his, thought it would be better for the children if she was home to care for them. Very sad day when anyone is murdered. I'm sure he will have plenty of time to reflect on what a poor decision he made.

People confess so easy in Thailand...guess it's a case of knowing a confession usually gets you half the jail sentence (or a death sentence converted to a long jail sentence) combined with fearing they have no change of beating the rap in court.

Yes that and the electric shock crocodile clips strapped to their testicles in the isaan cop shop...

Edited by Geekfreaklover

Has anyone else noticed that Thai girls from the provinces of Udon Thani and Khon Kaen seem to have a greater propensity for philandering and/or running the two-timing schemes than any of the other of the 76 provinces in Thailand? Maybe I've just heard more stories about the gals from there as I'm sure there are treacherous sirens from all points near and far. I must say that every one I've personally met from those two provinces without fail has had some sort of personality or psychiatric disorder.

I think the normal ones just don't usually end up with farang so you don't hear about them and the ones with psychiatric disorders specifically go after foreigners. Udon Thani and Khon Khean are both in the top 10 provinces by population as well so you hear about them more cause lots of people are from there

Very interesting??

Cell phone companies can approximate your cell phone location by "pinging" it. When cell phones are turned on, they emit a signal. Cell phone companies can "ping" or contact the cell phone and discover the nearest tower the signal is coming from. Police and law enforcement use this method regularly to track down missing persons. So for future reference, if you're on the run, turn off your cell phone and take out the battery...

Actually, it is more precise than the nearest tower. By scribing the signal radius of the strongest signal tower and then doing the same thing with two other towers, an area where all three circles intersect will locate the phone's location.

Beat me to it. I believe it is also possible to determin the signal strength from the phone at each tower receiving the signal which limits the size of the 'scribed signal' and therefor the area where the 2-3-4 tower signals overlap.

It may have actually been much simpler. He may have had a smart phone with GPS or regular phone (that almost all come with GPS option now) and the phone company simply activated it.

I think the normal ones just don't usually end up with farang so you don't hear about them and the ones with psychiatric disorders specifically go after foreigners. Udon Thani and Khon Khean are both in the top 10 provinces by population as well so you hear about them more cause lots of people are from there

My wifes an Issan girl, normal & level headed but then shes not in her early 20s and I'm not twice her age.

Maybe its the farangs who give away their money who have the problems, it does make you wonder why they do it, after all nobody forces them to give it away, I didn't, but we read about them week in week out.

Nobody holds a gun to their head. They all volunteer it and then cry fleeced when they have realised they have given it all away and of course it couldn't happen to them so they have to blame someone else for their stupidity.

They could, as could the guy in this case stop paying and walk away anytime they wanted.

As I said in an earlier post...a fool and his money...........

Edited by Tafia

Mr. Michael a skinhead wearing an earring with the swastika, nazi symbol. The police had to talk to him all the time because they were afraid that he would commit suicide.

I'm afraid to say that this guy should be allowed to commit suicide. Swastikas for Spastics......wai.gif

Do you know what a spastic is? It is a person, often a very young child with a medical condition caused by spasticity and is also used to refer to people suffering from Cerebral Palsy. The people who suffer from the condition...many many children, have no control of the disease and whilst physically deformed by a cruel twist of fate they are as mentally acute as any of us, if not, more acute, Stephen Hawking being a point in case.

Your comment is far far more offensive than anyone wearing a swastika ear ring and bears testimony to someone displaying minimal intelligence and a bigotry far greater than someone wearing 'fashion jewellery'. You should be absolutely ashamed of yourself, as should the individual who 'liked' your post.

I'm not ashamed of myself, but I do feel bad about people like you. Others obviously did understand the ironic,

NOT OFFENDING people with a born disability.

I did some internet research and found some interesting information on a german expat website http://www.chookdee.de/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1589.

1. The guy is no skinhead. He wore his hair long at the time of the murder and shaved it off while he was on the run to change his appearance. Can be seen clearly by the lack of sun tan.

2. The guy has a background as a pimp ("milieu"), which coincides with my first impression - black shirt with open collar, hairstyle, earrings, moustache and all-year artificial sun tan.

3. Apart from the THB 60.000 he supported his GF with THB 5000 a week.

4. He had mentioned in conversation with other german expats that he was a nice guy but would go berserk if someone tried to cheat him. Then he would use the "equipment" he always carried with him.

5. He not only stabbed his GF but also punched another woman who tried to interfere.

6. He abandoned his car when it ran out of fuel - doesn't look like a planned escape attempt but more like a headless panic..

After creating the image of being a "tough guy" and sticking with it to the horrific end, he is now completely shattered and full of remorse - at least this is what someone who visited him in prison says.

• Like 2

I have been in both provinces, got good friends there. Living in another province not far away.

Please do not make me try to look for my knife now......sick.gif

• Like 1