Thailand Needs Cricket

Boss...If it is going to help why "Thailand Needs Cricket" I will open an "Outlet" in each Province

with our PM as my PM......P being for "Production"

Not only will it help our noble cause but it will make you (even more) rich. There is a section of Terminal 21 with some trendy tee-shirt shops; you should open up there.

Sent from iPhone; please forgive any typos or violations of forum rules

Good idea Boss.

As passengers arrive on "Thailand Needs Cricket" Airways they can purchase their tee shirts a Terminal 21.

This is getting bigger than I ever thought possible.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Boss...If it is going to help why "Thailand Needs Cricket" I will open an "Outlet" in each Province

Not only will it help our noble cause but it will make you (even more) rich. There is a section of Terminal 21 with some trendy tee-shirt shops; you should open up there.

You could design a whole range of cricket related tee-shirts, and various other merchandise...

Does anyone have any creative ideas for cricket related merchandise that would sell well in Bangkok?

First off, besides the cricket clothing, is replicas of "Thailand Needs Cricket" Airways planes.

Edited by kevjohn

You could design a whole range of cricket related tee-shirts, and various other merchandise...

Does anyone have any creative ideas for cricket related merchandise that would sell well in Bangkok?

First off, besides the cricket clothing, is replicas of "Thailand Needs Cricket" Airways planes.

with floats on for the ones going to Don Mueng.

Thanks to our second scorer kevjohn who I am sure always scores well I have found we are now number 10.

THat does not mean number 10 in the sense we are ..... but we occupy position 10

hurry up and gets some runs on the board so we are not mistaken for Number10

Not exactly what you were looking for but ... post-104736-0-63069100-1340195377_thumb.

Thanks to our second scorer kevjohn who I am sure always scores well I have found we are now number 10.

Well blow me down with a feather ...

What is the link to see that information?

harrry ???

Edited by David48

Will they allow "Thailand Needs Cricket" A380's to land at Don Mueng?

They will be flying in from all over the world.

Edited by kevjohn

Will they "Thailand Needs Cricket" A380's to land at Don Mueng?

I guess not as we will be a top rate carrier and not a Low cost carrier so swampy is ok for the international bit but I do not know if they make us use SCs busses to go to DM for the domestic legs.

Not exactly what you were looking for but ... post-104736-0-63069100-1340195377_thumb.

I am sure there are some team members that would be very happy with that design.

Well blow me down with a feather ...

What is the link to see that information?

harrry ???

You have to be a little creative

use advanced search to search for a word which will be in most forums somwhere....I use "and"

put the number of current posts in the more than box

press search

count the post but eliminate word games as it never was a discussion forum.

Thanks for the link (and it wasn't harrry).

WOW ... I never would have guessed it.

In decending order ... A Finance subject, two football threads, a Finance subject, two more football threads and so on ... and we are also listed 10th in order as well.

I guess not as we will be a top rate carrier and not a Low cost carrier so swampy is ok for the international bit but I do not know if they make us use SCs busses to go to DM for the domestic legs.

No problems with SC doing runs from DM to swampy. He can incorporate "Thailand Needs Cricket" tours into those runs and that way, he has covered the extra cost.

Edited by kevjohn

In decending order ... A Finance subject, two football threads, a Finance subject, two more football threads and so on ... and we are also listed 10th in order as well.

Looks like the Boss has achieved a little piece of TV history.

Will be able to tell his 11 grandsons all about it.

Possessing great Team work though ... post-104736-0-06896100-1340198809_thumb.

So many Leaders of the Cheer and only 2 strong knees ... ohmy.png

EDIT ... have no idea what the Lassie is doing with what looks like a cigar

Edited by David48

Possessing great Team work though ... post-104736-0-06896100-1340198809_thumb.

So many Leaders of the Cheer and only 2 strong knees ... ohmy.png

EDIT ... have no idea what the Lassie is doing with what looks like a cigar

Wife asked me if I could preform like that."Yaeh sure" I said.

Now I'm stuck in me chair, in front of the computer, for the next week.......silly me.

I hope to have at least a century of grandsons...

Domestic legs. Excellent, harrry!

I bet most people missed that one...

SC

TV Cricket - because

These legs were made for knees

Edited by StreetCowboy

I am sure there are some team members that would be very happy with that design.

That's a great design, David48!

If we replaced the wording with TV Cricket, red white and blue and white and red stripes on the flag, and a picture of a cheerleader instead of the blonde numpty and in tiny font something that would bring the unsuspecting within arm's reach. Excellent. I don't know how you come up with them

SC

TV Cricket

The Team With Two Knees

Edited by StreetCowboy

I hope to have at least a century of grandsons...

Your going to repeat this story, many many times, then.

Might pay to put it on a CD. Save a lot of talking........over and over and over.

SC

TV Cricket - because

I guess whenever someone says legs 11 you say Bingo Thailand needs Cricket.....with 2 knees each.

SC

TV Cricket - because

I guess whenever someone says legs 11 you say Bingo Thailand needs Cricket.....with 2 knees each.

I always hope it's Jake the Peg and four friends, not Long John Silver and five fearsome cut-throats.

SC

TV Cricket

One egg is un oeuf

But we knead two knees

How could the crowd resist a smile like that.

post-104736-0-71135700-1340202487_thumb.

Could be a new contender for the Face of Thailand Cricket?

PM, your a genius when it comes to Promotional Management....thumbsup.gif I take my hat off to you...wai.gif

Thanks kevjohn ... it all comes down to planning.

I actually do not joke when I say the 'figurative drawers' are full.

When I see something I want I salt it away for use when I need it.

So, I have enough Promotional Material to use until BookMan returns and I can go back to being the 12th man.

Thanks kevjohn ... it all comes down to planning.

I actually do not joke when I say the 'figurative drawers' are full.

When I see something I want I salt it away for use when I need it.

So, I have enough Promotional Material to use until BookMan returns and I can go back to being the 12th man.

I still thank you for what I have learnt from looking at what you do and then working out how to do something similar.

Made me look at the program called "Paint" and experiment with it.

If your work had not given me the drive, then I would still be doing copy and past, instead of adding my own touch.

So, as I said...Thank you...wai.gif