Thailand Needs Cricket

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maybe in future my kids will play cricket?

What you think?

What make a good cricket player??

Thank you ka.

Knees. Two is reckoned to be the ideal number, though as mentioned elsewhere, Denis Compton kept one of his in a biscuit-tin in the clubhouse

SC

TV Cricket

More knees than a tin of biscuits

Bit hard for the Cheer Squad Leader to sit on a knee in a biscuit tin or have I missed something?....whistling.gif

What you think?

Thank you ka.

Knees. Two is reckoned to be the ideal number, though as mentioned elsewhere, Denis Compton kept one of his in a biscuit-tin in the clubhouse

SC

TV Cricket

It is preferable to have feet atached below the knees too. Without them running between the wickets becomes hard and instead one must hit 4s and 6s all the time.

How many do you recommend attaching below each knee? If it was two, would the said player be able to run twice as fast?.....smile.png

What you think?

Thank you ka.

SC

TV Cricket

It is preferable to have feet atached below the knees too. Without them running between the wickets becomes hard and instead one must hit 4s and 6s all the time.

How many do you recommend attaching below each knee? If it was two, would the said player be able to run twice as fast?.....smile.png

post-64834-0-08164200-1340874397_thumb.j

What you think?

Thank you ka.

Your sons should play cricket and your daughters should watch.

They will need to practice every day to become good players.

You will need to buy them all the equipment and enroll them in a school that takes cricket seriously.

You should also consider installing a cricket net and a bowling machine in the garden as well.

Boss.....I believe that there would be plenty of spectators so, Yours and Missfarmgirl's daughters, can be part of the Cheer Squad

and the sons can be cricket players.

And as for Missfarmgirl installing a cricket net and a bowling machine, maybe better if installed beside the fish pond......maybe David48 has some thoughts on this.

What you think?

Thank you ka.

You will need to buy them all the equipment and enroll them in a school that takes cricket seriously.

You should also consider installing a cricket net and a bowling machine in the garden as well.

Boss.....I believe that there would be plenty of spectators so, Yours and Missfarmgirl's daughters, can be part of the Cheer Squad

And as for Missfarmgirl installing a cricket net and a bowling machine, maybe better if installed beside the fish pond......maybe David48 has some thoughts on this.

leave the net out and your son can practise swimming too. Another useful skill to have.

What you think?

Thank you ka.

leave the net out and your son can practise swimming too. Another useful skill to have.

Especially if playing cricket in the flood water, could swim between wickets.

Especially if playing cricket in the flood water, could swim between wickets.

Better wear a box in case of crocodiles...

.....and here I am thinking that the run rate has dropped off a bit...........bowl me a bouncer!

I will remind you (and everyone) of a couple of important questions upon which we haven't reached a final conclusion...

We didn't reach a final conclusion on a couple of important questions...

Which global celebrity should be the face of our campaign?

Which disgraced global celebrity can we fix through cricket for extra publicity?

Any new answers or (new questions) welcome...

Tattoos..........I was inspired in 2000 during the Sydney Olympics, how many Aussie athletes had the 5 rings of the olympic symbol emblazoned on their skin for the world to see.....

.....so, three stumps and a bat & ball?

Just a thought.

...and can anyone think of any good reason NOT to call my son Centurion?

(I need to be prepare my retort for any objections my wife might raise)

Because it isn't spelt the same as Bradman........cheesy.gif

Sorry........I'm often told that I have a warped sense of humour.........but hey......laughter is definitely the best medicine.

Cheers. drunk.gif

Because it isn't spelt the same as Bradman........cheesy.gif

Sorry........I'm often told that I have a warped sense of humour.........but hey......laughter is definitely the best medicine.

Cheers. drunk.gif

For which illness?

Sent from iPhone; please forgive any typos or violations of forum rules

With a name like that he will be built like a tank....will he be able to get from wicket to wicket OK>