• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Have been reading back through the posts and I noticed that our manager

has been relieved of his duties.......ermm.gif

Don't know why but I did see in another topic that he was having IT problems

so maybe he has been sacked for not putting enough evert in to out project......sad.png

To which poster are you referring?

Please accept my sincere apology.

I believed that you were our designated manager.

re post #342

My mistake

You are our Promotions Manager (my bolding)

You are our were the Promotions Manager ... COUGH ... remember the girls!

post-104736-0-35343800-1337087205.gif

How easily you forget!

Edited by David48

OH ... Shucccccccch ... it is 11.30pm here in Australia and I think finally kevjohn is sleeping aloof-and-bored006.gif

No.... not sleeping, Just had to attend to some private matters...smile.png

As for being forgetful.......Yes David 48 , I most certainly agree

I hope that you and our esteemed manager will pardon my forgetfulness...crying.gif

Thats the reason that I have had these private matters to attend too....ermm.gif

Edited by kevjohn

Jet skies....

Surely nothing more complicated than a good pitch inspection before play..!!

Tuk-Tuks a pitch invasion ?

Streakers!!!..Now there is a subjest..

What........The lady boy ones?.....rolleyes.gif

Edited by kevjohn

Jet skies....

Surely nothing more complicated than a good pitch inspection before play..!!

Tuk-Tuks a pitch invasion ?

Streakers!!!..Now there is a subjest..

Bast_ard ... I was saving that one till later when the thread got a bit quiet!

Now if giggly bits are not your go ... stop before the 40 sec mark.

I would just like to say thanks very much to David for the recent multimedia contributions to this thread

David's innings so far (on this thread), especially the monumental partnership with kevjohn, has been a shining example of the many positive attributes that cricket can instill upon a man (including, but not limited to, stamina, tenacity, dignity and good-humour)

Plopmeister's contribution should also be noted; it always helps if one of the middle-order can up the run-rate a bit

Edited by brit1984

Did someone give kevjohn the day off?

Maybe he OD'ed on coffee? coffee1.gif

Indeed, he has not troubled the scorers for a while; maybe he will re-assert his authority with some aggressive shots after tea

Sent from iPhone; please forgive any typos or violations of forum rules

Indeed, he has not troubled the scorers for a while; maybe he will re-assert his authority with some aggressive shots after tea

Sorry lads.........didn't think I would be missed.wink.png

As I mentioned in reply #366.......a personal problem.sad.png

brit1984.....sorry I could not call in sick.....wife's not up to all this forum stuff...whistling.gif

Anyone that has had this same problem will know that when the s..t hit-the-fan.gif

that you can't concentrate on posting on such an important topic as the one we are engaged in...wink.png

Hope it wasn't my brand of coffee.......by the way, if some one tells you that medicine will not help

unles it tasts like the dregs from the 'Were ever" then you'd better believe them....sick.gif

Anyway.....hope that has explaid my absence....brit1984, do feel free to deduct any wages you see fit as

I was most certainly wasn't...wink.png

And my dear assistant, Plopmeister.....note to self.. (must remember to ask how he came up with that...sounds noble

but doesn't ryme with cricket)........I Thank you for carrying on in my absence. I know I will not be disappointed....thumbsup.gif

And now, our most respected Promotional Manager and my dear aussie mate....David48....thank you for your worry and concern

re my absence....I really appreciate that....thumbsup.gif

Now there is just one last thank you and that is for all our beautiful cheer squad girls and "boys" ...just incase I missed something.

I know that you all would have preformed to the best of your ability under the guidance of our esteemed assistant coach..Plopmeister.wink.png

Now, I do think that I have covered all since my last post so...lets all keep up the good work and change the face of Thailand

by way of this noble game of "Cricket"

Thanks All, for your time and hearing me out......and may the best team win....OURS

Edited by kevjohn

brit1984.....sorry I could not call in sick.....wife's not up to all this forum stuff...whistling.gif

Anyone that has had this same problem will know that when the s..t hit-the-fan.gif

that you can't concentrate on posting on such an important topic as the one we are engaged in...wink.png

Hope it wasn't my brand of coffee.......by the way, if some one tells you that medicine will not help

unles it tasts like the dregs from the 'Were ever" then you'd better believe them....sick.gif

Anyway.....hope that has explaid my absence....brit1984, do feel free to deduct any wages you see fit as

And my dear assistant, Plopmeister.....note to self.. (must remember to ask how he came up with that...sounds noble

but doesn't ryme with cricket)........I Thank you for carrying on in my absence. I know I will not be disappointed....thumbsup.gif

And now, our most respected Promotional Manager and my dear aussie mate....David48....thank you for your worry and concern

Now there is just one last thank you and that is for all our beautiful cheer squad girls and "boys" ...just incase I missed something.

I know that you all would have preformed to the best of your ability under the guidance of our esteemed assistant coach..Plopmeister.wink.png

Now, I do think that I have covered all since my last post so...lets all keep up the good work and change the face of Thailand

Thanks All, for your time and hearing me out......and may the best team win....OURS

...Kevjohn to face the first ball after the tea break... the bowl is pitched up a yard outside off-stump... Kevjohn slog-sweeps the ball over mid-wicket for six runs... more brute force than technique, but effective nonetheless

...Kevjohn to face the first ball after the tea break... the bowl is pitched up a yard outside off-stump... Kevjohn slog-sweeps the ball over mid-wicket for six runs... more brute force than technique, but effective nonetheless

And all that after what I have just said....clap2.gif

Hope you are making allowances for that 3hr time difference. giggle.gif

Another topic that could well be addressed

through this noble game of cricket

is this problem of red / yellow.rolleyes.gif

Any thoughts on that?.......but, do please keep politics out ...wink.png

Edited by kevjohn

I'm a visual sort of guy so this is what we might see in the villages if the Thai's take up Cricket ...

post-104736-0-73936700-1337161297_thumb.

Similar batting style to Kevin Pietersen

I thought it was gang training.........practice with a 4 * 4. ermm.gif

If that could be the young ones playing (post #377 above), then this might represent the fairer sex if we could market it properly?

post-104736-0-67692600-1337165710_thumb.

From #307 ... I didn't read gender equalisation (of rights etc)

Edited by David48

If that could be the young ones playing (post #377 above), then this might represent the fairer sex if we could market it properly?

post-104736-0-67692600-1337165710_thumb.

Maybe form a team from within our cheer squad. wink.png .....some... might rather to play.ermm.gif

Tighter shirts, and short shorts and you are on to a winner. That would probably pull me away from watching the paint dry. But women would need two boxes, one for each....... Okay, I'm leaving....

Tighter shirts, and short shorts and you are on to a winner. That would probably pull me away from watching the paint dry. But women would need two boxes, one for each....... Okay, I'm leaving....

+1

... why

Because I have reached my quota of positive votes for the day

Edited by David48

Where have you all gone?

I am wearing my box...ready to come in at number ten...standing at the crease....not a medium paced bowler in sight!

There is still light up here...a good half hour at least. Umpire!!

Where have you all gone?

I am wearing my box...ready to come in at number ten...standing at the crease....not a medium paced bowler in sight!

Yeah......Maybe the umpire...,,,,,,is having a little shut eye. wink.png

Where have you all gone?

Yeah......Maybe the umpire...,,,,,,is having a little shut eye. wink.png

Thanks for keeping the scoreboard ticking over guys