Best Pizza In Pattaya/jomtien

ericg1953

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not Italian but tasy ones if you are lazy and want delivery, can eat there but not really a restaurant.

Pizza 2000 is the name, German managed I think and very good.

I love the pizza "Pizza 2000". They have all kinds of different ones and you can "make your own" as well.

Tel. 038252080.

Pan Pan, on the intersection Tepprasit and Thappraya is Italian and also recommended.

Enjoy :o

Edh

Sorry, forgot to mention - both in Jomtien area...

Edited by edh

If you are in Sriracha call 1122, the pizzas are much better than the pizzas I got back in Aust. Expensive by Thai standards, but very cheap compared to home prices.

I find them very good when your feeling a little bit precarious from the night before :o

(hint, tomorrow morning)

Where I come from in Los Angeles a large pizza with double cheese costs about $7.00, 280 baht. Have not found anything comparable to taste or price.

Barry

Well, Barry, take from a native Bostonian, our pizza in So Cal, while some of it is OK, isn't nearly as good as pizza on the East Coast.

When I move to Pattaya, I know that I'll have to settle for low quality pizza on those occasions when I have to have some. Since I've been dieting lately, I don't eat pizza here more than once every couple of months. I expect the same there.

Of course, I happen to be one of those lucky falangs who LOVES Thai food! So a little taste of American food once or twice a month will be fine for me.

I am always eating thai food and would like the occasional pizza. I live in jomtien but I am in pattaya often. let me know where you can find the real deal, not pizza hut ? any Italian owned Pizza places would be great.

La Rinya on the soi opposite Soi Diana off of Soi BuoKao!! Excellent selection of topping thin crust and the price is right. No delivery but they do box up for takeout. Best I've found in 4 years.

Genuine Italian pizzas and other Italian food can be found at the restaurant called "Spaghetti Italia - Non Solo" in Jomtien Complex Plaza. Most of the ingredients are imported from Italy and, in my opinion, the pizzas are the best that I've ever tasted.

scobys pizza! 340/16 pattaya 3rd road!lovely pizzas and free delivery 4pm-4am!and its quite reasonably priced,prices from 100 for a small cheese to 300 for large deluxe extra toppings are 20 25 & 30 for sm med and lg!

enjoy :o

oops phone no is 038-720752

Edited by irish25

Dao's Cafe if you live in "East Pattaya" (i.e. east of Sukhumvit). Excellent Italian style pizza's 120-200 baht for a 12". They can arrange delivery with a taxi but you'll pay a little extra for it. The place is a bit difficult to find, basically between Neublabwan and Kao Noi. They also do great steaks and other food. 0-3842-7041.

Another great pizza place is on Naklua road about 50 mtr north of the Pattaya Nua. I think it's called Big Pizza.

Dao's Cafe if you live in "East Pattaya" (i.e. east of Sukhumvit). Excellent Italian style pizza's 120-200 baht for a 12". They can arrange delivery with a taxi but you'll pay a little extra for it. The place is a bit difficult to find, basically between Neublabwan and Kao Noi. They also do great steaks and other food. 0-3842-7041.

Another great pizza place is on Naklua road about 50 mtr north of the Pattaya Nua. I think it's called Big Pizza.

I'm in this area, is it possible to better explain location, where's it near too?

Would like to try. Anything is worth trying if it means can go eat without the hasle of traffic, crossing Sukhumvit etc.

Cheers

I'm in this area, is it possible to better explain location, where's it near too?

Would like to try. Anything is worth trying if it means can go eat without the hasle of traffic, crossing Sukhumvit etc.

Cheers

I/d like to know too...........ive seen the sign but was thinking it was between Soi Siam C .C and Nernplubwahn (probably wrong though).

I/d  like  to  know  too...........ive  seen  the  sign  but  was  thinking  it  was  between  Soi  Siam  C .C  and  Nernplubwahn (probably  wrong  though).

Wasn't the place i was thinking about.............did find another place though.......Anns Garden Cafe into Soi Khao Noi from Sukhumvit over the train tracks up the hill the road bends right 50 yards on left does pizzas and burgers........might give it a try this week.

The 2 places opposite Carrefour are open one named California and other one an Italian name..........just been passed this a.m.

Where I come from in Los Angeles a large pizza with double cheese costs about $7.00, 280 baht. Have not found anything comparable to taste or price.

Barry

Well, Barry, take from a native Bostonian, our pizza in So Cal, while some of it is OK, isn't nearly as good as pizza on the East Coast.

When I move to Pattaya, I know that I'll have to settle for low quality pizza on those occasions when I have to have some. Since I've been dieting lately, I don't eat pizza here more than once every couple of months. I expect the same there.

Of course, I happen to be one of those lucky falangs who LOVES Thai food! So a little taste of American food once or twice a month will be fine for me.

Your right George, as I grew up in Chicago and compared to the midwest and the east coast california pizza sucks, but if you think pizza in california is bad wait til you get to thailand.

Barry

Globetrotters on Beach Road WAS the best Pizza I had found in town, some of their sandwiches are excellent too (Meatball and Beetroot = A1!)

I havn't tried some of the recomendations here, but will :o

Cheers

Your right George, as I grew up in Chicago and compared to the midwest and the east coast california pizza sucks, but if you think pizza in california is bad wait til you get to thailand.

Alas, absolutely right. I read through this entire thread hoping someone would be able to suggest a place that might prove me wrong. It has had exactly the opposite result. Darn.

Heading down the hill towards Jomtien just past Château Dale is an open space, supermarket towards the rear. In the left hand corner is an Italian restaurant that does great pizza. Forget the name but the signboard saying something like 'explore this hidden secret' or something like that.

I don't agree.

There is decent pizza to eat in Thailand.

Not the chain pizza Thais prefer, but pizzas in some Italian restaurants.

I know pizza from Chicago, east coast, California, Italy, and Argentina.

If you could get good everyday Mexican food like California style burritos in Thailand as good as the pizza available in Thailand, I would do a double flip.

Barry

Barry

Barry, Have you tried any of those places "east of Sukhumvit" that have been mentioned in this thread?

Cheers

Dao Cafe is between Neunplabwan and Soi Kao Noi.

If you go East on Soi Kao Noi (aka. Soi Watbonsamphan), pass the railroad and continue to you get to the 7-11 on the left side. Turn left at the soi there - there's a sign to Dao Cafe there and it's about 500 mtr up the soi on the left side. It's a fairly big place, you won't miss it.

It's difficult to explain from Neunplabwan as there are no real markers at the soi. Try to find it from Soi Kao Noi, then continue North on the soi until you hit Neunplabwan, then you'll know where it is for next time :o

I don't agree.

There is decent pizza to eat in Thailand.

Not the chain pizza Thais prefer, but pizzas in some Italian restaurants.

Okay, but WHERE?

I mentioned that I personally like Mole near Foodland. You might not.

Why don't you try some of the places mentioned and you might find a style to your liking.

It is my impression that ITALIAN STYLE pizza in Italian restaurants is the best bet.

I imagine it would be very difficult to get a very satisfying slice of Chicago style or New York style pizza in Thailand that mirrors the style exactly.

However, there is still good pizza here.

In Bangkok, I have heard La Gritta off Sukhumvit has good pizza, another example of a more upscale Italian restaurant that offers pizza.

The HopfBrau Haus on Beach Road has decent pizza (by thai standards) from their wood-burning ovens, and make a decent brew on-premsis as well. The problem with pizza in LOS is a lack of good cheese.

In Bangkok, I have heard La Gritta off Sukhumvit has good pizza, another example of a more upscale Italian restaurant that offers pizza.

There is a La Gritta in Pattaya (Up the road from HJ Beans) unless they have changed name lately, have eaten there many times but not Pizza.

"Probably" the best Italian in town?

Cheers