Man Suspected Of Burglary And Sexual Assault Of 5 Year Old Pet Dog In East Pattaya

Rimmer

Man suspected of burglary and sexual assault of 5 year old pet dog in East Pattaya

12_05_55_1_4.jpg

PATTAYA:--A 34 year old man is behind bars at this time accused of a house burglary and the sexual assault of the house owners 5 year old dog.

This bizarre case was dealt with by Police Stationed at the Nongprue Police Sub-Station in East Pattaya and led to the arrest of Khun Chanwoot, a labourer working at a construction site next to the house who was caught inside the bedroom by the returning house owner, Khun Wongduan aged 46 on Friday afternoon. The semi-naked man was wearing only a sarong around his waist and was carrying a number of her valuable items which he claimed not to have stolen but was simply protecting the items until she returned.

As she opened the door to the bedroom her 5 year old dog called “Gaew”, ran out yelping and injuries to her genital region were seen as well as evidence of Khun Chanwoot’s semen inside the dog’s vagina.

Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/54977/man-suspected-burglary-sexual-assault-5-year-pet-dog-east-pattaya/

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2012-05-12

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

"As she opened the door to the bedroom her 5 year old dog called “Gaew”, ran out yelping and injuries to her genital region were seen as well as evidence of Khun Chanwoot’s semen inside the dog’s vagina."

i puke my tea time muffin which i just ate after reading this m061.gif

• Like 1

I wouldn't know as I'm from the city, but I do hear tales that country boys commonly have their way with barnyard animals. More so in some countries than others (cue up the Kiwi jokes). Not sure how this compares, Betty the cow to Frou Frou the dog, but shocking as it might seem, the Thai doggie fancier didn't exactly invent something new.

Edited by Jingthing

Some canine ladies get a strong and uncontrollable animal attraction towards the bad boy criminal types.

Please don't ask about the Mexican donkey show. w00t.gif

Well I have to ask now.

Is it like an adult version of 'Pin the Tail on the Donkey'?

• Like 1

Sad thing is that the man, going out from the story and judging from his picture in the OP,clearly needs help and probably probably never will get.

Agreed. But I don't see how he's going to find someone to hold the dog for him.

I wonder what the fine is for a Thai person having sex with another Thai person's dog?

As opposed to stewing it?

He was in the process of stuffing it when he got caught. He's just a misunderstood chef!

• Like 1

he is 1 sick puppy, speaking of barnyards my bil here in OZZ had a pic many years ago of a sicko with a calf in a bail and having his way with it, by the way the pic was taken from a distance he never helped to round up the calf, i hope for my sisters sake lol

It should not be funny and the poor BUGGER is obviously in need of some medical/psychological help but it always reminds me of the jokes about sheep and rubber boots.

Does not take a lot of imagination,

He'll probably get a fine for animal cruelty, and a couple of weeks in jail at the most for intent to steal, as he didn't actually leave the propertywith anything the intent to steal may be difficult to prove. He could argue that he entered the property to have sex with the dog and wasn't a theif at all. I'm sure there is no offence of sexual assult on a dog in Thailand so a 500 baht fine would seem likely.

For him, the worst case scenario is that he gets commited to a mental hospital.