I Told You Sausage King If I Was Not Happy I Would Expose You

DiamondKing

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lotsa nice stuff on that website...tad expensive though compared to where we currently buy.

Would like to give them a try, but price makes several items not worth looking at.

Well presented website, pics look great and inviting.

How about some good aussie food like adana kebab, souvlaki, chicko rolls or toast and vegemite.

Toast and vegemite?

Do you miss it that much?

If so, then I have some for you when I have mine in the morning.thumbsup.gif

There's no reason to miss vegemite at all! Less than a week via the post. licklips.gif

How about some good aussie food like adana kebab, souvlaki, chicko rolls or toast and vegemite.

Toast and vegemite?

There's no reason to miss vegemite at all! Less than a week via the post. licklips.gif

Why via post ?? Many supermarkets have it these days....I have 3 jars in the kitchen now sitting there....begging me to open them...but they have to wait their turns until the one in the fridge is empty......and with vegemite on toast every morning...often on golden wholemeal, or multigrain bread...thick sliced....along with aussie butter melted into the cracks...then just the right amount of black gold smeared across its warm surface...mmmmm....it shall not last too long......especially when dabbed on thick sliced just baked bread....or toasted cheese and vegemite sangers.....

I would kill for 3 things right now....not necessarily in this order.....a chiko roll...a lamington and a cherry ripe.

Edited by samsiam

Toast and vegemite?

Less than half hour round trip........ Coles or Woolies just over the road....thumbsup.gif

Less than half hour round trip........ Coles or Woolies just over the road....thumbsup.gif

Be sure to rug up! And take a brolly! tongue.png

and don't even think to count the number of lovelies you will see on the way there and actually inside the store...

Back on topic though, I'm very much looking forward to getting up to CM to try SK's fare - that beef and vegemite burger looks delicious!

Edit: As do the bangers. That pic reminded me of the Saturday morning trip to Bunnings!

Edited by jamesbrock

Toast and vegemite?

I am well stocked with vegemite a good years supply, I would kill for a decent meat pie tho, hard to find in Thailand, can get the the four and twenties in Tops and hardly bought them back in Aust but if you want an aussie style beef pie then they have to do as there is nothing else close with the flaky pastry on top in Thailand..

hey mister Sausage/snag King.

Why doncha edookate us colonials, and put on a nice BBQ, where we can try these, learn the new names and give a verdict?

I'm sure we could chip in towards the cost, and no doubt we could buy a cold tinnie at the same time.

Go on. be in it!!

So how much.....and normal snags...thick n thin......can you deliver to near Korat ??

Yes we can deliver to Korat and any place in National Thailand and Asia Check out the website for prices http://www.sausage-king1.com/

To the door....or do we have to go to the bus station ??

We deliver Door to Door service for a small delivery fee

So how much.....and normal snags...thick n thin......can you deliver to near Korat ??

Yes we can deliver to Korat and any place in National Thailand and Asia Check out the website for prices http://www.sausage-king1.com/

To the door....or do we have to go to the bus station ??

We deliver Door to Door service for a small delivery fee

Yes sound like a meal plan but i do like a BBQ so it would be a good idea

SK, I went through your website and you have some mouthwatering food.

I'd like to try quite a lot of the sausages. Do you do a mixed pack of maybe 2 sausages of say, your 6 most popular types, rather than buying a big pack of all of them?

It's not the cost, its just that I might like all of them.

Regardless, I'll be down this week to get me some sausages and burgers.

Back on topic though, I'm very much looking forward to getting up to CM to try SK's fare - that beef and vegemite burger looks delicious!

Edit: As do the bangers. That pic reminded me of the Saturday morning trip to Bunnings!

If you do come you can get vegemite in rimping and sometimes tops.

Errrrrr Emergency Rob I have ran out of Shami Kebabs can I please order 3 more KILOS ASAP

Let me know how quick I can get these biggrin.png

DK

People talking about Shami and had no idea what it was so I had to google it now I know, a middle Eastern dish made from Mutton. Love my lamb but can't eat old mutton it is to stringy and as tough as boot leather. Will leave that one for our Middle eastern friends..

Errrrrr Emergency Rob I have ran out of Shami Kebabs can I please order 3 more KILOS ASAP

Let me know how quick I can get these biggrin.png

DK

People talking about Shami and had no idea what it was so I had to google it now I know, a middle Eastern dish made from Mutton. Love my lamb but can't eat old mutton it is to stringy and as tough as boot leather. Will leave that one for our Middle eastern friends..

Hey mate less of the Mutton we use Best Aussie lamb and we also do them in Beef or pork,You are right Mutton is like leather

So SK are us ordinary folks gonna be able to get our hands on them at Rim Ping?

Yes i will have them in Rimping soon once i get the FDA approval on them,Will be doing a range of kebabs and dips,in the mean time can order direct with me,need one day notice.

I was at the Rimping Mkt. off of Chiang Mai-Lamphun Rd and couldn't find your products. Am I just going blind?

Yes i will have them in Rimping soon once i get the FDA approval on them,Will be doing a range of kebabs and dips,in the mean time can order direct with me,need one day notice.

I was at the Rimping Mkt. off of Chiang Mai-Lamphun Rd and couldn't find your products. Am I just going blind?

We are in all 4 Rimpings in the chest freezer sections,We Have been cleaning our section this week as we do every 2 weeks store by store,So if you go on our cleaning day we keep stock in the back store,We at sausage king believe in keeping our section very clean.

No kebabs in any Rimping yet as we are waiting for FDA on the product first,But can Buy direct.Should be in Rimping in next 2 weeks.

Edited by SausageKing

We are in all 4 Rimpings in the chest freezer sections,We Have been cleaning our section this week as we do every 2 weeks store by store,So if you go on our cleaning day we keep stock in the back store,We at sausage king believe in keeping our section very clean.

No kebabs in any Rimping yet as we are waiting for FDA on the product first,But can Buy direct.Should be in Rimping in next 2 weeks.

OK thanks. I'll make another run today.

Why via post ?? Many supermarkets have it these days....

Sorry, didn't see this post yesterday! Can't get it in Samui (or I haven't yet found it), where I currently am. But it's good to know!

I would kill for a decent meat pie tho, hard to find in Thailand, can get the the four and twenties in Tops and hardly bought them back in Aust but if you want an aussie style beef pie then they have to do as there is nothing else close with the flaky pastry on top in Thailand..

I hear ya! Looking forward to trying out SK's pies.

I'll be relocating to CM in a about four weeks, so that's good to know! Thanks mate.

Edited by jamesbrock

Why via post ?? Many supermarkets have it these days....

Sorry, didn't see this post yesterday! Can't get it in Samui (or I haven't yet found it), where I currently am. But it's good to know!

I would kill for a decent meat pie tho, hard to find in Thailand, can get the the four and twenties in Tops and hardly bought them back in Aust but if you want an aussie style beef pie then they have to do as there is nothing else close with the flaky pastry on top in Thailand..

I hear ya! Looking forward to trying out SK's pies.

I'll be relocating to CM in a about four weeks, so that's good to know! Thanks mate.

Should try sk Chicken Tikka Massala yum yum. This was my dinner tonight.

post-112062-0-56674100-1337178532_thumb.