Brits Going Home.

dindong

Yeah, but can you imagine the peace we would have here.

Come on Brits, only 11000 baht for a one way ticket back to blighty

I looked at these 21,000baht fares recently but sneaky BA don't advertise their prices with tax so it is almost 40k when the tax is included sad.png

I looked at these 21,000baht fares recently but sneaky BA don't advertise their prices with tax so it is almost 40k when the tax is included sad.png

OUCH, cheers i was just looking at the flights, are you 100% sure about this ??????.

OUCH, cheers i was just looking at the flights, are you 100% sure about this ??????.

100%. I looked earlier this week and tax was over 18k so more than 39k in total!

Edited by skybluestu

It's the all knowing Americans/Canadians that could do with leaving.

Really, is there any country left without these world police parasites knocking about.

Posted with Thaivisa App http://apps.thaivisa.com

This thread had the potential of being informative to a good many and you have shown your ignorance and bad manners in so uncertain terms!

Try saying that to the faces of our American & Canadian cousins instead of being the typical keyboard coward!

• Like 2

Deceitful is what BA does - mind you their taxes and surcharges are so eye watering it must be embarrassing to publish them.

As far as surcharges, Ive never understood why they are not just included in the fare - after all, they are hardly likely to be withdrawn!

Deceitful is what BA does - mind you their taxes and surcharges are so eye watering it must be embarrassing to publish them.

As far as surcharges, Ive never understood why they are not just included in the fare - after all, they are hardly likely to be withdrawn!

I suspect it would have something to do with avoiding taxes.

Sorry to disappoint, but im on the way back. Went back to the UK 21 years ago to raise the kids.

I wonder if things have changed muchsmile.png

Chiang Rai is so hottttttttttt

Wed Thu Fri Sat tstorms.pngtstorms.pngtstorms.pngtstorms.png Mostly Cloudy Wind: NE at 6 km/h Humidity: 83% 33° 24° 33° 23° 31° 23° 29° 23°

Sorry to disappoint, but im on the way back. Went back to the UK 21 years ago to raise the kids.

I wonder if things have changed muchsmile.png

Chiang Rai is so hottttttttttt

Wed Thu Fri Sat tstorms.pngtstorms.pngtstorms.pngtstorms.png Mostly Cloudy Wind: NE at 6 km/h Humidity: 83% 33° 24° 33° 23° 31° 23° 29° 23°

That sounds good to me after the rubbish spring we have had in the UKsad.png

Can i still get a bowl of noodles for 10 bahtlaugh.png

• Taxes, fees, charges and surcharges for the entire journey are approximately THB18,715.00 per adult and are excluded from the prices above.
  • The prices shown are intended to help you choose your most appropriate journey. The exact total will be shown after you have selected your outbound and inbound flights and may be higher than the amount shown on this page.

Idiocy.

Actual total was even a tad higher:

Charges applied to your flight

There are certain taxes, fees and charges that are applied to your booking by British Airways, airport operators, governments or other authorities. Here you will find a full breakdown and explanation of the taxes, fees and surcharges applied to your booking. Government, authority and airport charges Per adult Passenger Service Charge (Domestic) - Thailand

THB

700.00 Air Passenger Duty - United Kingdom

THB

4,095.00 Passenger Service Charge - United Kingdom

THB

1,745.00 Total government, authority and airport charges*

THB

6,540.00 More information British Airways fees and surcharges Per adult Fuel Surcharge**

THB

12,360.00 Total British Airways fees and surcharges

THB

12,360.00 More information Total taxes, fees and surcharges per person

THB

*Government and/or airport taxes are refundable, however some countries will apply a Value Added Tax, Sales Tax or equivalent, which will only be refunded on fully flexible tickets.

**In line with the fare rules, a refund of fuel surcharge can be made on fully flexible tickets only with unused flights in your itinerary.

Edited by Jdietz