Forum upgrade in progress! ×

There Is A Real Person Behind Each Nick!

More?

SM....

.... OK, I E see … sorry, I was put off by your use of the word ‘Famous’.

Maybe your ‘I’ and ‘N’ keys are broken …

I hear Rooo mumbling ... "when will these young ones learn a little respect"

Smokie ... Infamous more like it !

Edited by David48

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

More?

SM....

He / she is real famous in real life. You will mostly see on the small screen.

My avatars, (not my original, don’t know what happened to that) represents a time in my life when things were uncomplicated, ‘they were the best of times and the worsted of times’ A time when I learnt the true meaning of the phrase ‘shit happens’ and understood no matter what befalls me, good or bad, I chalk it up to one of life’s lessons, especially the bad things, good things are easy right?

My avatar represents me, it doesn’t own me, I’ve moved on from those days, (sort of) less and less I get visits, images of the past in the slow dark hours. I now spent my time; riding my mountain bike, travel, work, (when I want to) playing COD and COH on ‘tinternet’/ Xbox and pissing people off on TV, (sorry)

I think I have a strong moral compass and don’t suffer fools well, I’m getting more impatient, as I get older, maybe just the longer I live in Thailand. I’m also a push over for a sob story.

'smokie36’ good luck with the move back to Thailand, (when that happens) and don’t be too much in a rush, remember they don’t do deep fried ‘

Bridies’ or ‘smokies’ out here.

Hi Smokie

I am very real and still regular,some would say a rough diamond or a crazy mother,but the heart is always true.

I am thinking on changing my photo as it does not reflect anything about me really,only that i support Manchester United.......you should see the abuse i get on TV from the many who think i am a political activist.

I was born in Hope hospickal smile.png and me stomping ground was Eccles and Patricroft but you know that already.

I like meeting people and listening to their bullshit and then i tell them mine.....scary no?

I'm real too and my avatar is an inside joke for those who understand weight lifting and the English language and the prejudice around bodybuilders. Not that i am even close to being that muscled.

Just like my life here and i try to be helpful at times.

More?

SM....

He / she is real famous in real life. You will mostly see on the small screen.

You mean the computer screen?

Hi Smokie

I am very real and still regular,some would say a rough diamond or a crazy mother,but the heart is always true.

I am thinking on changing my photo as it does not reflect anything about me really,only that i support Manchester United.......you should see the abuse i get on TV from the many who think i am a political activist.

I was born in Hope hospickal smile.png and me stomping ground was Eccles and Patricroft but you know that already.

I like meeting people and listening to their bullshit and then i tell them mine.....scary no?

We should sit down together, have a beer, and listen to some crackin' Manc tunes one of these sunny days. biggrin.png

Edit: Might have to throw in a bit of the Mary Chain just for appearances sake...

Edited by smokie36

I'm real too and my avatar is an inside joke for those who understand weight lifting and the English language and the prejudice around bodybuilders. Not that i am even close to being that muscled.

Just like my life here and i try to be helpful at times.

........ and just be clean & jerk, mate.

I would like to know the real person behind these 2..

photo-111500.jpg?_r=1335600233

av-25991.jpg?_r=0

They're BEHIND them. It's not actually them.

The second one is Mobi. You've been pinching avatars. Naughty, naughty.

av-25991.jpg?_r=0

Duh.....but, that 'IS' Mobi...or that is just Mobi's av ??.....big diff

av-25991.jpg?_r=0

I've heard that he only shows his pretty face because he's embarrassed by his hairy shins.

av-25991.jpg?_r=0

Indeed... Have a look at Mobi's blog...the link on his profile...he has a lot of potential avatar faces for viewing there

• Like 1

BookMan

Indeed... Have a look at Mobi's blog...the link on his profile...he has a lot of potential avatar faces for viewing there

Just a small correction. There is no link on my profile to my blog; just a 'hint' on how to find it. Links are not allowed.

rolleyes.gif When I said the person behind the avatar...well I meant...oh forget it. I think you ruined this one already...coffee1.gif

Edit: Not in a bad way of course...

As I well know....all good things must come to an end....sad.png

Never understood the avatar to be honest ,rather see somebody's real face when they are offering advice ,or as is the case quite often on Thai visa insulting you !

That's my mug ,wasn't taken yesterday mind you but not that long ago either

rolleyes.gif When I said the person behind the avatar...well I meant...oh forget it. I think you ruined this one already...coffee1.gif

Edit: Not in a bad way of course...

Ha Ha Ha ... smokie36 complaining that someone has derailed a topic ... now that's precious ... cheesy.gif

OK, OK, I'll see if I can get the So-So to drop by later and say hi.

Would be a could hours though because of the wee time difference.

Edited by David48

Ha Ha Ha ... smokie36 complaining that someone has derailed a topic ... now that's precious ... cheesy.gif

Not derailed, simply added to it. The issue of what is your avatar rather than the person behind it. After all we are all people and I just want everyone to appreciate that a little more.

Show a bit more consideration for others in the midst of the chaos which often erupts on here.

Mind you its there right through this forum I suppose but I never give up hope. Anyway someone must have said something stupid somewhere so I had best get my hat.

Good day to you all. cowboy.gif

• Like 2

Hello everyone, my name is Mod.

I am the girl you see in photo.

I have many photo to decide from, but like this best because my life is the farm and my family

I look above and see there many pretty girl here. I not pretty, just so-so but have good heart.

thank you for read, sorry my english not good na ka

Hi Mod!

Thanks for dropping by and introducing yourself.

Another big thank you for your interesting and educational thread on the farming forum. Its a real eye opener for some of us to see how hard you and your family work!

I hope you enjoy reading and commenting on the forum.

(Maybe David can help a little with translation)

I wish you all well! wai.gif

• Like 1