What'S Wrong With This Plant?

The photo is so small that I can't see enought detail. But it appears to be growing in an extremely small planting space. Without adequate soil volume, a plant can develop stress from lack of water and nutrients and become susceptible to biotic (pest and disease) and abiotic (dessication, sunburn, nutrient deficientcies) disorders. Plants existing in confined planting spaces, need extra attention to irrigation and fertilization and maybe pest control.

Edited by drtreelove

Appears to be located in a - predominantly - sunny position; try moving it into the shade: I have the very same plants doing very well, but they are shadow-plants.

That's correct they partly border a swimming pool. I'll pull them out and plant something else. Thanks

It looks like what I call "Mother-in-law's tongue", they are usually a very hardy plant and will grow under most conditions.

Yes, Mother-in-law’s tongue or Sansevieria. It is hardy and is more likely to wilt if it gets too much water than too little. While it likes moist soil, it needs to be soil that drains. Probably best out of full sunny location.

If it's located near a swimming pool it may be overly wet, getting too much sun and possibly getting some chlorine or other chemicals from the pool water.