Gym Equipment - Weights - Dumbbells Etc.

Phil Conners

We'd like to get some heavier weights for our village gym, but the usual gym equipment shops only have imported chromed dumbbells that are very very expensive.

Anyone know of a Thai supplier of such equipment? Preferably in Pattaya but if not available here then somewhere else?

I don't know is it worth the expense .Equipment is very expensive.

If you are a serious lifter then a village gym is the last place you will be seen working out.

Some good cardio machines would be a better choice.You could also make your own equipment like on top of the hill next to police box

We already have plenty of cardio equipment - bicycles, stairmasters, rowing machines, treadmills, etc. and other weight equipments. The only problems is the dumbbells ends very quickly. This is free (for residents) and the nearest real gym is about 20 mins drive away so it's very convenient as well.

We just need to find a place to source heavier weights, preferably a modular system with discs of different sizes.

We already have plenty of cardio equipment - bicycles, stairmasters, rowing machines, treadmills, etc. and other weight equipments. The only problems is the dumbbells ends very quickly. This is free (for residents) and the nearest real gym is about 20 mins drive away so it's very convenient as well.

We just need to find a place to source heavier weights, preferably a modular system with discs of different sizes.

Big C ex Carrefore seem to have a reasonable range of dumbells, that can have weights added and taken off with the thread nuts. depends how many kgs i guess but looked ample enough for general use, as in not body building.

There is a shop on Sukminvhit - sorry I don't remember where - that has a full range of professional equipment.

that shop is on the left side of sukhumvit near to the junction with Pattaya nua when you are driving towards pattaya klang

its after macdonalds, after the temple, after the school

its in the middle of those shophouses.

We've already been to the the equipment shops on Sukhumvit, they all only carry imported gear at very high prices. We're looking for some locally manufactured gear. Weights aren't really high-tech enough to warrant importing them ;)

I've not seen any weights in Carrefour Big C-X, is that inside the supermarket or one of those stalls outside?