New Year's Eve On Soi 8

Hammer

I wish to give you an assignment.

Get back to that bar in post #3 and take some more shots of that dancer in the white boots. Also a couple more pics of the girl massaging that punters neck in the same photo.

The balloons did little to cheer up a lot of bored looking faces. :o

Off Topic slightly,

had some friends here today (married couple) who are going to patters for the first time next week. I was showing them around the "Pattaya Forum" so they could pick up on whats happening there. After looking through a couple of weeks of topics (including this one) HE said "my god, no wonder there are so many suicides there" :oSHE said "and i though i was ugly" :D:D

No comment from me either way :D

Off Topic slightly,

had some friends here today (married couple) who are going to patters for the first time next week. I was showing them around the "Pattaya Forum" so they could pick up on whats happening there. After looking through a couple of weeks of topics (including this one) HE said "my god, no wonder there are so many suicides there" :oSHE said "and i though i was ugly" :D  :D

Tell them not to be so narrowminded and come and see for themselves. :D

Off Topic slightly,

had some friends here today (married couple) who are going to patters for the first time next week. I was showing them around the "Pattaya Forum" so they could pick up on whats happening there. After looking through a couple of weeks of topics (including this one) HE said "my god, no wonder there are so many suicides there" :oSHE said "and i though i was ugly" :D  :D

Absolutely Dave.......the "Pattaya Forum" shouldn't be used as a definitive guide to "what's happening here". These people were ready to be prejudiced against Pattaya before they even arrived in Thailand. But, that's typical of so many of these comfortably "married couples" from wherever.

Off Topic slightly,

Absolutely Dave.......the "Pattaya Forum" shouldn't be used as a definitive guide to "what's happening here". These people were ready to be prejudiced against Pattaya before they even arrived in Thailand. But, that's typical of so many of these comfortably "married couples" from wherever.

Like me, my "narrowminded comfortably married" friends, enjoy a joke and a good time :D At the time, and in the context of our conversation, I thought both of their remarks hilarious :D

They will be there soon for sure, as thay both remarked after reading the Pattaya forum, "no chance we will miss that place" :D

You may even see them walking around town. Just look out for a married couple, with big smiles on their faces, enjoying Patters to the max :D

Off Topic slightly,

Like me, my "narrowminded comfortably married" friends, enjoy a joke and a good time :D At the time, and in the context of our conversation, I thought both of their remarks hilarious :D

They will be there soon for sure, as thay both remarked after reading the Pattaya forum, "no chance we will miss that place" :D

You may even see them walking around town. Just look out for a married couple, with big smiles on their faces, enjoying Patters to the max :D

Nicely taken Daddy and very nicely said. I hope that they have a great time.

Off Topic slightly,

Stroll down Soi 6.......

Stop in at the Queen Vic, it's a great pub!!!!! :burp:

Off Topic slightly,

They will be there soon for sure, as thay both remarked after reading the Pattaya forum, "no chance we will miss that place" :burp:

Absolutley, I did'nt mean it to come across nastily :D