Does Your Bank Send You A Statement Of What'S Owed And What'S Been Paid?

My Mrs has various properties that we got loans for years ago, yet I've never seen a statement showing the amount outstanding, how much interest has been paid etc. This is with a couple of different banks, so I can't say it's bank so and so.

Does your bank send this to you on any sort of regular basis?

Yes we are with SCB, they send them monthly after each payment is made, it shows how much is left on the loan, and a break down in the monthly payment, how much was paid off the loan and how much interest.

Krung Thai Bank sends a statement every month and a yearly statement for tax reasons, I presume.

On the statement the intrest charged, the received payments and the remaining amount payable.

Krung Thai Bank sends a statement every month and a yearly statement for tax reasons, I presume.

On the statement the intrest charged, the received payments and the remaining amount payable.

Bangkok Bank do the same.

Bangkok Bank do the same.

Government Housing Bank does the same