Co2 Cartridges.

Does anyone know where one could buy the small threaded CO2 bottles? Think CO2 pistols.

Does not matter the length but they do hve to be threaded. I have a tire repair kit the comes with tools and about 30 plugs and a tool for servicing the tire with CO2.

it comes with 4 bottles but with the wide tire on my bike it will not be enough and I would like to use the kit more than once.

Also where can one get K&N filter oil ot eqivalent?

CO2 cartridges available at most Home Pro stores.

K&N Air Filter Oil available at FastCorner and Red Baron. Maybe DirtShop too?

Thanks for your help. I haven't noticed them at home pro. Do you know what section I would look in?

Thanks for your help. I haven't noticed them at home pro. Do you know what section I would look in?

Sorry I don't know what section, but I've seen them at the big HomePro opposite Crystal Design Center on Padist Manudharm (sp?) road. Here: 13.799329,100.613409 Link: http://maps.google.com/maps?q=13.799329,100.613409&num=1&t=h&z=18

Paintball is pretty popular here in Thailand so if you find a shop that sells paintball guns and accessories I'm sure they can hook you up with CO2 cartridges as well.

Ride on!

Tony

Sorry I don't know what section, but I've seen them at the big HomePro opposite Crystal Design Center on Padist Manudharm (sp?) road. Here: 13.799329,100.613409 Link: http://maps.google.c...&num=1&t=h&z=18

Paintball is pretty popular here in Thailand so if you find a shop that sells paintball guns and accessories I'm sure they can hook you up with CO2 cartridges as well.

Ride on!

Tony

Good one Tony, the paint ball suggestion. As for that, in the Amarin Plaza on Sukhumvit in Bangkok, where Gadgetrend is, there is a shop that does paint ball accessories. They should have something like that.

Just buy the stop and go MINI 12volt pump, no need to carry Co2..

Or make your own smile.png

CheapMtrcyclAirPumpSSR.jpg

Like what you did pulling a compressor apart to reduce its size plus some wire work. I have the Pocket Plugger kit as well, but nice to have cartridges as back up. If I remember correctly, it takes at least 3 cartridges to fill a 190/55/17.

Just buy the stop and go MINI 12volt pump, no need to carry Co2..

Or make your own smile.png

CheapMtrcyclAirPumpSSR.jpg

Like what you did pulling a compressor apart to reduce its size plus some wire work. I have the Pocket Plugger kit as well, but nice to have cartridges as back up. If I remember correctly, it takes at least 3 cartridges to fill a 190/55/17.

Yeah, that's why I made the compressor- takes too many cartridges to fill a 190 tire, and if the plug leaks you're SOL ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Why would I use google until I have asked a forum member who might have purchased this stop and go pump in Thailand!! why are some people so shitty and find it impossible to just provide a decent straight forward answer, instead of "have you not heard of google" <deleted> childish!!

Lets re-phrase the question then maybe I will get the answer I am looking for, has any one purchased this stop and go pump here in Thailand, if so could you please provide a link or the shop it is obtainable from, failing this I will use this thing called google which is very useful and can be used after failing to find someone who has purchased the item in the country you are residing in!!

Edited by kawapower

When the thread first posted, I went looking for the pump and found it - and competing models - at Big C or Tesco in CNX.

Can't remember where, but 3 or 4 models to choose from. Tony just chopped off the plastic cover to make it smaller to pack.

When the thread first posted, I went looking for the pump and found it - and competing models - at Big C or Tesco in CNX.

Can't remember where, but 3 or 4 models to choose from. Tony just chopped off the plastic cover to make it smaller to pack.

Thank you mate for your answer, I will take a look in the big Tesco Lotus, already tried Big C with no luck. is it actually called a Mini pump?

Sorry - can't remember .

I KNEW I should not have gone to see Janis in 1970 ...

They had - if memory serves - 3 or 4 models - various price ranges. The one in Tony's pic was 300 baht ???

In automotive section if memory serves.

All models 12V.

Edited by seedy

Sorry - can't remember .

I KNEW I should not have gone to see Janis in 1970 ...

They had - if memory serves - 3 or 4 models - various price ranges. The one in Tony's pic was 300 baht ???

In automotive section if memory serves.

All models 12V.

Cheers mate, have a good day.