Re: Age Gap

tribalfusion001

She cannot cook, she is also fridgid, he is overweight, very overweight, with poor taste in clothes and eyewear, she has poor taste in men, she now lives in the UK, he has to work even longer to keep her happy.

You do hear some interesting stories whilst playing pool!

She cannot cook, she is also fridgid, he is overweight, very overweight, with poor taste in clothes and eyewear, she has poor taste in men, she now lives in the UK, he has to work even longer to keep her happy.

Your taste in football teams is admirable, but for the rest ....

Your taste in football teams is admirable, but for the rest ....

Glad you find Arsenal admirable, thank you.

Of course its acceptable. beats the hell out of the old peoples home! and its cheaper AND more entertaining. rolleyes.gif

Exactly right there, loneliness is a killer and laughter is a tonic!

Yeah loneliness is a killer but seeking a remedy in a girl 37 years his junior who can't even speak his lingo ??!!

He deserves everything he's evidently not getting.

Of course its acceptable. beats the hell out of the old peoples home! and its cheaper AND more entertaining. rolleyes.gif

Yeah loneliness is a killer but seeking a remedy in a girl 37 years his junior who can't even speak his lingo ??!!

So whats your remedy? is it the 37 years thats too much for you?rolleyes.gif

I do understand what you are saying HS, but I have seen quite substantial age gaps in a relationship in Thailand and they do appear to work on occasions. There is a piece of the jigsaw out there for many of us eh!

The OP seems to explain a lot about the couple in question.

Maybe OP can explain how she managed to end up in UK with him?

Come on, give us a nice story.

How did she end up in the UK, I don't know, he had only spent about one month with her in just under a year. Lots of money probably helped. That's all of the story.

I thought I would share it, 57 and 20, seems a bit wrong to me, if you walked into my local pub, well, say no more!

I heard the story in Bangkok today.

How did she end up in the UK, I don't know, he had only spent about one month with her in just under a year. Lots of money probably helped. That's all of the story.

I thought I would share it, 57 and 20, seems a bit wrong to me, if you walked into my local pub, well, say no more!

So it's just something you heard?

Or observed, as you stated in your first post?

I have a few friends where such a situation has worked out well. But all are decent folk in genuine relationships, and also long term expats who live here. But if the forums are any indication, things frequently don't go so well for a lot of others. I think its the *genuine relationship* bit that a lot of people struggle with.

Observed by listening. But I have observed a few whilst sipping on my beer, but cannot comment on nature of the relationship as I do not know.

I don't know, is it to you?

I can't see how it's a moral issue, are you asking about if mainstream people back home might look askance?

87 and 17 would probably be of more concern, but IMO as long as it's not a problem with the local constabulary. . .

None of my business in any case.

And what's the point about her getting to the UK?

Age is not so much the thing, but if language is also a barrier, then it all comes down to ATM and SxS services. May be worth it for them both, at least they know what they are in that relationship for.

• Like 1

Observed by listening. But I have observed a few whilst sipping on my beer, but cannot comment on nature of the relationship as I do not know.

i think the OP is a little jealous maybe.......

Bernie Ecclestone and William Roache don't seem to have problems with the same situation !!

Very true, but they are loaded! It's acceptable if your a star, but if your not a star, then you come across as slightly seedy and dirty. Judgemental, yes it is!