Any Air-Conditioned Cafe Within 500M Around The Arcade Bus Terminals ?

healthcaretaker

Out of the new terminal, go down the road on the left and there is a new condo building on the left hand side a short walk away. I beleive their lobby is air-con and serve food and drinks.

Failing that, jump in a tuk tuk and go over the highway to Big C

Yes there is..... BUT it is probably too expensive, they don't have and music and they don't serve pork (Muslim owned).

laugh.pngcheesy.gif

I don't get it. sad.png

You don't get it ? I guess it's another form of depression like #2 self-claimed.

mrclough,

I think the one you mentioned(with coffee & breakfast mentioned) is a big one(2 shop lot) but no staff, not a single customer nand a lady sleeping on the floor. Near to the new Terminal 3; also left side is a new Doi Pui cafe, very small but nice done and a/c.

Yes there is..... BUT it is probably too expensive, they don't have and music and they don't serve pork (Muslim owned).

laugh.pngcheesy.gif

I don't get it. sad.png

You don't get it ? I guess it's another form of depression like #2 self-claimed.

mrclough,

I think the one you mentioned(with coffee & breakfast mentioned) is a big one(2 shop lot) but no staff, not a single customer nand a lady sleeping on the floor. Near to the new Terminal 3; also left side is a new Doi Pui cafe, very small but nice done and a/c.

Wow, obviously English isn't your native tounge, where in my response does it mention depression? It doesn't, I'm not, unless I am reading another of your query's on TV. Spare me the self claimed response.You started with a thread about what is the cost of transporation from the airport to the moat area, legitimate until you question a 100 baht fee, chump change.Then it was a specific request for a certain type of music, couldn't be anything but a specific type..... you specified everything but volume!Then the crowning monment was the restaurant! You knew specifically where this place was, but were to lazy to check it out on your own to see when it was open. Wow, you could have dropped on by the place on your way to the bus station, couldn't you?Healthcaretaker, in my country that name would describe a blight on society, now a Healtcaregiver would be a doctor, nurse etc., but a taker......?

• Like 1

D Bob,

It doesn't matter whether English is my native language or not.

You have been telling us repeatedly that you have depression and even attempted suicide. So if you are not having depression, there must be something wrong in your mind to make such claims. Anyhow, my advise to you is to seek medical.