E-Z Up Tent, Where Can I Purchase One?

tangcoral

I seen a food vendor using one, where are they sold in thailand?

I am more brand specific as I want a good quality and not the typical products found in thailand.

Edited by tangcoral

Let's try this over in the Bangkok Forum then. OK? Try SuperSports. There are quite a few of them. I've also seen them at Big C and Tesco...off and on depending on the season and their stocking ability!

If you're talking about the "Canopy" tents that so many food vendors use (with the opened sides), you have a few options.

I've seen the ones that most food vendors use, commonly sold along the side of various roads. I'm sure there are other places too that I'm not spotting. These tents use all-poles and are not as easy to go up and down. In addition, the poles can be long, and generally require a pickup truck to easily transport them.

The second option is a similar canopy tent, made by Leo Umbrella. These have a scissor-action top, and fold down fairly compact and can be put in the trunk of most cars. They seem to be the same brand as the custom logo'd tents used by various companies such as Honda, Yamaha, etc. for promoting their products.

Tent photo:

http://www.leoumbrel..._01_250X250.png

I tried to get one of these last year through their website, which takes orders. Then after waiting, I called and they said "Oh, we haven't been taking orders from the website for a long time!"

So you'll have to go to their location in Samut Prakan. The product itself looks to be of good quality.

They are located almost directly south of Suvarnabhumi and the Bang Na expressway. Look at their website for more info:

Leo Umbrella,Thai OceanBusiness Listing 82/2 moo 8 Teparag Rd.,Bangplee,Samutprakarn 10540

• 7 years later...

hello you probally allready trew your tent away due to old age , but for the people dearching for one try Lazada ,

the link for the site doesnt work anymore so ill give you another one ,, https://www.thaiumbrella.com/category/4/เต็นท์สำเร็จรูป

they also sell the side covers ,those are welcome in the rain season

greets from Mukdahan

Maarten

Edited by retell
insert link