Bigbill'S Deli Vacation Schedule , Re-Open Date & New Hop

BigBillsDeli

BigBills Deli takes a short recess , it was to be starting tomorrow but a few customers asked if we were open Sunday May 20th

and Flower said yes !

So we are closed for holiday from Monday May 21st til we re-open

on FRIDAY June 1st ,2012

We will re-open with a updated menu , featuring Our Deli Dozen of great Heros,Subs,Po-boys,Philly Cheesesteaks,

a new appetizer menu and diner specials featuring some Italian -Greek-Mexican as well as other diner style ethnic Cuisines from NYC 's worldwide srlection of dishes.

As usual our Flower foods collection of BBD Frozen Foods and our own tasty Recipe of Deli style pickles

will be available at The Deli Supermarket , in Patong Beach ,while we pause to smell the Roses not the Pastrami~

BTW , the Int. Food Market on the corner closed and we lost our electricity for the sign at nite, working on new connection!

Also, on June 1st we will start our new days & hours of operation Monday thru Friday 12:00 Noon until 20:00 hrs.

Saturday 12 Noon til 17:00 hrs.

Reservations for other times are Welcome , just call flower or send email or private message!

Bill are your guys located on Rat-u-thit a bit towards the north end, east side of the road?

No , we are on a side road off of the road berhind Jungceylon. Go south on it about 1/2 click,

I call it Jungceylon Blvd. but its soi Phangmueng sai kor , our sign is yellow just b4 Sunset Mansion , turn left ,theres houses on right side , we are on the left side! We have a green awning and plants out front and a small sign 162/11 is house #

Dying for a reuben. See when when you re-open. I've been meaning to stop by numerous times of the last few months, but always remember to stop after I pass your place. New op hours are good as I always forget if you are open or not when I pass.

Bill are your guys located on Rat-u-thit a bit towards the north end, east side of the road?

No , we are on a side road off of the road berhind Jungceylon. Go south on it about 1/2 click,

I call it Jungceylon Blvd. but its soi Phangmueng sai kor , our sign is yellow just b4 Sunset Mansion , turn left ,theres houses on right side , we are on the left side! We have a green awning and plants out front and a small sign 162/11 is house #

Bill, if you really want to help people find your place put it on Google maps, it is free.

I have applied on Google Places but their map doesn't really show street view , as yet I thunk!

They say it will be a week or so before listed , we are on Trip-Advisor too aka Big Bill's NY Style Deli.

Plus Phuket Directory , we are still tryin to hook up our sign now that Int. Food Center is closed and being re modeled!

If anyone really gets puzzled call us after you get to Jungceylon !

Bill, if you really want to help people find your place put it on Google maps, it is free.

Everytime I enter my address , just like my postal address, Google tells me they cannot find that address

We could not understand the location 162/11 Phangmeuang sai kor,Patong Beach‎

any advice , I accidentaly found the address next door're out of biz!But they-

• 3 months later...

This is Big Bill's Deli in Patong's New Operating Shedule for Take Away foods

and Reservation only Seating , until Thursday Nov.23rd USA Thanksgiving ,after which

BBD will return to walk-in or Resevation seating !

Just call Flower for Takeaway or to come eat anytime in our dining area,

if Flower is not doing her Physical Therapy at her Dr.

That's why we are trying this operating style ,

so BBD can still try to take care

of our Good Customers & Friends

See our menu at our website or stop by for one

Please see attached flyer Thx, BBD

post-152375-0-39592100-1347429961_thumb.