Ed Visa Re-Entry Permit

Hey Guys,

I have a single Entry ED visa which I got in April. I need to get it restamped for another 3 months in July (which all seems straight forward).

However I wish to exit before that time as have a little work to do abroad.

Pretty much have all the information from searching the forums however I have a couple questions I'm not sure on;

1) If i get a re-entry permit how long can I exit for (if it matters)? ideally i'd be gone a month

2) I was thinking i'd get the restamp in july for another 3 months, leave a couple days after, then return before that 3 months expires.. is that acceptable? or would i need to start again and get another ED visa?

Cheers

Re-entry stamp keeps your current permitted to stay date alive so you can return the previous day (but only for a day). You can not extend such a visa entry without current school paperwork each time so that may be a more important factor.

In order to obtain an ED visa I thought you were agreeing to study at least 4 hours per week.....if you are out of the country for a month how on Earth is it possible to continue studying legally?...Wont immigration ask you the same question?