Shops For Transfering Photos From Odd Sd Card To Cd/Pc

TAdam

My wife's Sony Cybershot uses a SanDisk 2GB Memory Stick Pro Duo. We have some great pictures on it from our wedding this past weekend, but I've now seen that the card won't fit the port on either my laptop or hers, nor will it fit the USB card reader I also have; it's just too small and doesn't fit.

Any suggestions for a shop in Pattaya that can transfer from this card to either a standard SD card or CD?

Thanks, guys. I figured TukCom would be an option, but since navigating that is only slightly less complicated than a search for the Grail, I thought there could be some other possibilities as well. The universal reader might be my best bet in case I go through this again.

Surely, the camera must have come with a USB cable to connect it to your PC? If so, there should be no need to take the memory card out of the camera and try to find an external reader for it. Or does the camera not work anymore?

Sophon

I was able to pick up a universal card reader at TukCom for 199B and it worked just fine. Got everything off the old card onto my laptop and from there onto CDs. Thanks for al the feedback.