Domain Names , All Seem Reserved

THAIPHUKET

I want my own domain. Even for unlikely domain names I get a reply= this domain is for sale.

Have they really all been hijacked against ransom because not many domains are left?

Any idea about the prices?

And how you I know that this domain is free of spy or whatever mean programs?

Domain Name Brokers, lots of these companies around - they should make a law to disallow that IMHO but I guess it is a free market out there. Or at least time restrict them if the domain is not live after a certain period. I've ran into the same problem trying names you wouldn't think possible to be in use.

Just go to Godaddy.com and search for domains, they'll tell you if the domain is available and offer alternatives.

I wouldn't bother trying to buy an existing domain as the squatters (owners) usually want some ridiculous amount of money (ie $10000 etc..)

I search and I buy all my domains at internetbs.net.always good price and very easy to work with the cpanel.

internetbs.net; that is cheap ($8.99 for domain) have you been using them long? They are not one of these companies that gets you in at a low price and then jacks it up to $30 or something right?

I may be in the market for some transfers, as Godaddy seems to have started ratcheting up the prices recently.

Edited by dave111223

I search and I buy all my domains at internetbs.net.always good price and very easy to work with the cpanel.

internetbs.net; that is cheap ($8.99 for domain) have you been using them long? They are not one of these companies that gets you in at a low price and then jacks it up to $30 or something right?

I may be in the market for some transfers, as Godaddy seems to have started ratcheting up the prices recently.

Know that there are transfer fees involved that will likely negate any savings. instantdomainsearch.com will let u search a name and then if u go direct from there to godaddy u get 3 bucks off the first year.

Know that there are transfer fees involved that will likely negate any savings. instantdomainsearch.com will let u search a name and then if u go direct from there to godaddy u get 3 bucks off the first year.

When I transferred to Godaddy (from Yahoo) there were no fees except the cost of "Domain Transfer" but that renews the domain for a year, so you would have had to pay that anyways to renew your domain even if you stayed with your old provider.