Uk Website Does Not Refresh

bobroper

I posted this same topic some months ago but I'm afraid to date, I still cannot refresh this UK website having tried all available possible fixes that you guys supplied.

http://www.iii.co.uk/investment/detail?code=cotn:GKP.L&display=discussion

This is the ONLY website I cannot refresh.

If I use my expat network, which is a UK based server, I have no problems in refreshing this site, although can be intermittent at times.

So that leaves my True internet and I think possibly that may be the cause of the problem.

The best time to refresh and therefore test this website is when the UK market opens 1400hrs our time.

Are there any experts that can assist me in resolving the above?

Thank you.

Many of these sites use others along the way, like google.analyitics etc.

Does it hang on the refresh, with one of these showing at the bottom of the page?

Does it hang on the refresh, with one of these showing at the bottom of the page?

No, it doesn't hang on refresh, it either stays on the same page or sometimes goes to a previous page.

None of the above names are shown.

No, it doesn't hang on refresh, it either stays on the same page or sometimes goes to a previous page.

or I sometimes get this:

http://www.iii.co.uk/investment/detail?rec=9674994&display=discussion&code=cotn:GKP.L

or I sometimes get this:

http://www.iii.co.uk...code=cotn:GKP.L

This was at the header

Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

And does Ctrl + F5 help ? This bypasses the Cache and reloads the page in Internet Explorer.

Tried that - no joy.

Did you try in firefox or chrome browser?

No, but I will download Firefox and give it a go.

And does Ctrl + F5 help ? This bypasses the Cache and reloads the page in Internet Explorer.

Tried that - no joy.

Did you try in firefox or chrome browser?

Same - no joy. I'm sure it's something to do with my True internet setup as I have no problem with the site when I use a UK server (Myexpat net)

Thanks for the replies but unfortunately none of them have solved the problem.

I find now that if I hit the refresh button, the same page appears and then hit it a second time, the pages is refreshed. I find this rather strange as this is the only website where I have this problem.

Thanks for the replies but unfortunately none of them have solved the problem.

I find now that if I hit the refresh button, the same page appears and then hit it a second time, the pages is refreshed. I find this rather strange as this is the only website where I have this problem.

I guess that it's because you are (probably unknowingly) using a proxy (it might be a transparent proxy, for instance) with your Internet service provider (ISP). You may be able to check it here: http://whatismyipaddress.com/proxy-check

If a proxy server is detected, you should check your Internet connection settings. If none is mentioned on your side, you should contact your ISP and ask them whether or not it is possible to bypass their (transparent or not) proxy.