Three Dry Days Next Month

eyebee

Just a heads up guys. Here in Pattaya there will be 3 dry days next month. Firstly we have Visaka Bucha Day on June 4th. It is the holiest of all Buddha days and so expect the majority of bars to be shut, and you will probably be unable to buy alcohol in the shops. This day applies to the whole of Thailand.

Secondly, and this applies to Pattaya only, we have mayoral elections on June 17th. If this plays out the same as previous elections it means the bars will be shut from 6pm on the 16th and will not be allowed to reopen until midnight on the 17th. However, on previous election days, the bars have been allowed to open quietly from about 10pm on the day of the election before springing into full life at midnight!

So be prepared!!!

• Like 1

When I clicked on this thread I thought maybe someone had predicted that I wouldn't have to water my plants in June.

June is going to be a really tough month for some.

When I clicked on this thread I thought maybe someone had predicted that I wouldn't have to water my plants in June.

June is going to be a really tough month for some.

I doubt that tropo.Alcoholics will have there home fully stocked.It is amazing that some people cant have a drink for one day.Problem for sure