How Did Thaivisa Help You?.......

theblether

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have rarely received any real information of use here, with the exception of some very specific sub fora, there is very little to be found here that cannot be found using google or making a simple phone call either to a professional or friend.

It is not a popularity contest for me or a place to meet others, i manage that quite well away from the keyboard.

For sure I think this is the good forum but I see also how some of the men are trying to be popular and saying things which are always the good things. This is the garbage.

For me it is true that I live here in Thailand, but if other people are always so happy with Thailand then why are they always the same people writing on this forum.

Life is not about the forums because life is the real life which is not sitting with the computer. For sure I can see that many of the men for this forum are the lonely men and I can see also that these men are not the men living in Thailand.

My friends and my wife do not need the forums or the interent to be happy. Some of the men on this forum must try to be more happy in the real life and then they will not think all the time about this forum.

Ha ha ha. For sure some of the lonely men will reply to me but I will not be here to read any more because I will going out now for a walk with my wife and my German friend.

I have rarely received any real information of use here, with the exception of some very specific sub fora, there is very little to be found here that cannot be found using google or making a simple phone call either to a professional or friend.

It is not a popularity contest for me or a place to meet others, i manage that quite well away from the keyboard.

For sure I think this is the good forum but I see also how some of the men are trying to be popular and saying things which are always the good things. This is the garbage.

For me it is true that I live here in Thailand, but if other people are always so happy with Thailand then why are they always the same people writing on this forum.

Life is not about the forums because life is the real life which is not sitting with the computer. For sure I can see that many of the men for this forum are the lonely men and I can see also that these men are not the men living in Thailand.

My friends and my wife do not need the forums or the interent to be happy. Some of the men on this forum must try to be more happy in the real life and then they will not think all the time about this forum.

Ha ha ha. For sure some of the lonely men will reply to me but I will not be here to read any more because I will going out now for a walk with my wife and my German friend.

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

For sure am I not want to friend walk with German man who time take to write garbage this coffee1.gif

Anyway, I did say on the OP that the trolls were to form a queue to the left so fair enough biggrin.png

See you when you get back then .

Anyway....how has TV helped me...again....I've met some lovely people...most are very different from their online personality....and in a positive sense.

I've often noticed that bitter rivals on the forum turn into fast friends when sitting at a table with a few cold beers. drunk.gif

Myself and Smokie are flying in at the end of July, we'll be in Chiang Mai, Samui and Bangkok........and we're looking forward to having a cold beer with anyone friend or foe!!! That's because we're Scottish and we just love drinking burp.gif

id join u in one or 3 of those places for a drink... wont be back until August myself. Enjoy!

Anyway....how has TV helped me...again....I've met some lovely people...most are very different from their online personality....and in a positive sense.

I've often noticed that bitter rivals on the forum turn into fast friends when sitting at a table with a few cold beers. drunk.gif

Myself and Smokie are flying in at the end of July, we'll be in Chiang Mai, Samui and Bangkok........and we're looking forward to having a cold beer with anyone friend or foe!!! That's because we're Scottish and we just love drinking burp.gif

id join u in one or 3 of those places for a drink... wont be back until August myself. Enjoy!

If in Ubon . I am always up for beer and idle banter .

• Like 2

Thaivisa has provided me with insights to Thai culture which I have not yet experienced, loads of visa information and even help on health matters. smile.png Also it has provided much amusement and made me feel like I'm one of the boys or something like that. tongue.png

You are one of the boys! thumbsup.gif

The subforums are great,

Crossy and co on the do it yourself forum helped me with all things electrical, posters on the plants forum helped me identify a tree, on the animals forum I found out about the snake I came across,

I am currently finding out about concrete and if it's a good time to change money.

In the past, before I lived here, it was fun looking at the photos in the gallery, and reminded me about LOS.

However, the best part is getting the gospel about Thai Visas and all things related.

The general and news forums are good for having a bit of a rave up.

Who needs face cr_p when we've got TV!

• Like 1

I will be dressed as a naughty little schoolboy, my wife will be dressed as a milk maid and my German friend will be dressed as an SS Unterscharfuhrer. We will do such wondrous things on our walk that you lonely men can only dream about. I hope it will rain on our wondrous walk.. Golden rain I mean. Ha ha ha.

• Like 2

I will be dressed as a naughty little schoolboy, my wife will be dressed as a milk maid and my German friend will be dressed as an SS Unterscharfuhrer. We will do such wondrous things on our walk that you lonely men can only dream about. I hope it will rain on our wondrous walk.. Golden rain I mean. Ha ha ha.

Gross...yet amusing

• Like 1

Hmmmmm. When you live far from farangs, and long for the occasional sound of your native tongue, tv is OK, but it's all one way. Although I can't hear people on TV, at least I can exchange some "conversation" with them. Better than nothing.

Gross...yet amusing

That's what my wife said when she first saw me in the nude.Uncanny!

Edited by mca
  • Like 2

Thaivisa has provided me with insights to Thai culture which I have not yet experienced, loads of visa information and even help on health matters. smile.png Also it has provided much amusement and made me feel like I'm one of the boys or something like that. tongue.png

You are one of the boys! thumbsup.gif

Is it my schlong that gives it away? giggle.gif

Help, information and amusement are the three main things I take from this forum - not neccessarily in that order ;-)

As others have said there is a wealth of info across the various sub forums and I try to give back if I have experience of something that someone has asked a question of.

I am a member of three other forums but find I hardly post in them at all as TV covers most of the bases.

Thank you to all on TV!

I am a member of three other forums but find I hardly post in them at all as TV covers most of the bases.

Yeah I posted a question about a visa extension at Khon Kaen Immigration on www.mandingomeatlovers and www.submissivegimp.net forums once.

Bloody useless they were.

Edited by mca

Yeah I posted a question about a visa extension at Khon Kaen Immigration on www.mandingomeatlovers and www.submissivegimp.net forums once.

See that's what I meant about entertainment - quality varies a lot however.....

See that's what I meant about entertainment - quality varies a lot however.....

As my dad always said "It's not quality that counts it's quantity" Hang on. That's not right.......

cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

You do realise I tried to search for said sites??..........disappointing really rolleyes.gif

• Like 2

cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

You do realise I tried to search for said sites??..........disappointing really rolleyes.gif

So did I, got my WARN finger all excited, what a teasersad.png
  • Like 1

^ and ^^ laugh.png There's always a couple........

As a complete aside ( and sincere apologies for the off topic ) I once received a PM from an irate member on another non Thai related forum saying that the link to the "completely made up and only done for a laugh" website www.grandpabukkake.org didn't exist.

<deleted>

cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Sorry rooo mate laughing my arse of here. I genuinely read that as " I got my WARM finger all excited " at first. laugh.png

Sorry rooo mate laughing my arse of here. I genuinely read that as " I got my WARM finger all excited " at first. laugh.png

That WARN finger is dodgy........me no like ermm.gif

That WARN finger is dodgy........me no like ermm.gif

These things should be kept on safety and locked in a box in the attic. For all our sakes. rolleyes.gif

The OP for providing amusement and entertainment.

smokie for reminding of the obvious, that there is a real person behind the posts.( Some prefer reading to posting so contributions infrequently directly thanked) Refers to one of the best threads I`ve read on here.

Someone on the internet sub forum, re. mobile internet access, whose name I`ve forgotten for answering a question that I would likely have struggled to otherwise find an answer for.Plus others there who manage to explain things in an understandable way to those with limited knowledge(me)

Confirmation of visa queries/doubts( not posted as so much is already covered) and a wealth of knowledge in that area.

Very quick answers to genuine questions.

• Like 1