Baan Totster... Den Of Iniquity...

Totster

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I need a drink, please someone get me a drink, I dont' what kind, just strong and cold. I need to hide here for a while, it's the only place where people have a sense of humor. :o

That'll be a shot of Stroh followed by a pint of Guinness followed with a heart warming shot of real Swiss Absinth..... That'll give you a place to hide for a few hours.....

Let Uncle rus look after you fella.......... :D

redrus

I need a drink, please someone get me a drink, I dont' what kind, just strong and cold. I need to hide here for a while, it's the only place where people have a sense of humor. :o

well as redrus is looking after you in the drink side i will tell you a fun anecdote that happened to my sister some time ago...

My sister was living with me in Edinburgh for a while and although she could communicate herself her vocabulary was not very rich. Well one day she didn´t feel too well (she had urine infection (?)) so she decided to go to hospital on her own without telling anyone and without a dictionary...she was waiting in the queue until the nice woman at the help desk asked " what´s the problem?" well my sister could not find the right words so she explained herself as good as she could..."I have a pain in my c*nt and when i am going to do a pee it burns like fire"...

You can imagine the face of the woman behind the help desk...:D

They put her in a room waiting for the doctor...my sister told me that every five minutes a doctor or nurse will come to ask her what was her problem...she could hear them laughing while leaving...

:D

Edited by Glauka

well as redrus is looking after you in the drink side i will tell you a fun anecdote that happened to my sister some time ago...

My sister was living with me in Edinburgh for a while and although she could communicate herself her vocabulary was not very rich. Well one day she didn´t feel too well (she had urine infection (?)) so she decided to go to hospital on her own without telling anyone and without a dictionary...she was waiting in the queue until the nice woman at the help desk asked " what´s the problem?" well my sister could not find the right words so she explained herself as good as she could..."I have a pain in my c*nt and when i am going to do a pee it burns like fire"...

They put her in a room waiting for the doctor...my sister told me that every five minutes a doctor or nurse will come to ask her what was her problem...she could hear them laughing while leaving...

<deleted>, the laughing pain burns almost as much................ :D:D:D

redrus

That'll be a shot of Stroh followed by a pint of Guinness followed with a heart warming shot of real Swiss Absinth..... That'll give you a place to hide for a few hours.....

redrus

Good God man, you'll have me out of my ruddy little mind! :D

I need a drink, please someone get me a drink, I dont' what kind, just strong and cold. I need to hide here for a while, it's the only place where people have a sense of humor. :D

That's kind of sad. They all thought she had an STD. :D

So, I guess none of the doctors asked her out, huh?

2% nonsense never hurt anyone, huh Thaibebop? :D

What?! I tried to introduce some nonsense into bedlam (which is where nonsense should be found) and only got a bunch of rabid dogs trying to bite eachothers nuts off turning on me! I am telling ya, there are some crazy beznotches in there! :D

Helloooooo Totsy, so nice to see you smooching around again :D Sorry Glauka, have been busy also and kinda started a harem on the side (not a cyber one tho) :o

Hello Khall.... it's good to be back... I just hope connection holds out !! :D Please... tell more about the harem... :burp:

Great story Glauka...! :D

Ummmm.... I think you're missing the point .... :D

totster :D

That's kind of sad. They all thought she had an STD. :o

SAD? gosh i think i don´t get your sense of humour but i can tell you when my sister and me remember this we are not crying...

Anyway what is STD...

Oh gosh you have mixed everything up...well i give up...

With the piece of information thar Suegha gave me i can tell you that when you have a urine infection is really painful to do a wee and actually is feels like burning...none of them thouh she had a STD actually they understood what she meant, but everybody found funny the way she explain herself...gosh...now the joke is ruinned...

Edited by Glauka

I have never laughed so much on line in my life - I lost control!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Fantastically funny, I could just picture it happening, which made it funnier!

Great story Glauka.

ps STD = sexually transmitted disease

redrus

Stroh... That was good Rus!! Very evry good! :D

I{m trying to stay sober today........ For reasons explained in Russel´s crazy but tru thread.

redrus

Stroh... That was good Rus!! Very evry good! :D

I{m trying to stay sober today........ For reasons explained in Russel´s crazy but tru thread.

I like you lot. Thanks for being cool you guys.......!

I think some of us here have a cool connection. (just support United today.x) :D:D:D

redrus

Barcelona did well though, hey?

It's all in the mind rus... none of us are really here... We're not your friends... Welcome to the Matrix.... Red or Blue???

Stupid question.!

Red it is then.................!

Oh <deleted>*k it, I'll have both then.............. :o:D:D:D:D

redrus

SAD? gosh i think i don´t get your sense of humour but i can tell you when my sister and me remember this we are not crying...

Anyway what is STD...

Oh gosh you have mixed everything up...well i give up...

With the piece of information thar Suegha gave me i can tell you that when you have a urine infection is really painful to do a wee and actually is feels like burning...none of them thouh she had a STD actually they understood what she meant, but everybody found funny the way she explain herself...gosh...now the joke is ruinned...

Pay no attention to me dear, I am a sick, sick, bastard, one sandwhich short of a picnic basket. But when the wind blows south, I know a hawk from a handsaw. :o

It's all in the mind rus... none of us are really here... We're not your friends... Welcome to the Matrix.... Red or Blue???

Scary thought... :o

Only if you think about it........... :D:D

redrus

Pay no attention to me dear, I am a sick, sick, bastard, one sandwhich short of a picnic basket. But when the wind blows south, I know a hawk from a handsaw. :o

Well i don´t understand what you mean...i don´t understand those english proverbs particurlarly the one with hawk....so if you want me to tell me something use plain english...

BTW i have to pay attention to you because i told the story to make you laugh and cheer you up

...but it seem we don´t find funny the same things...

Edited by Glauka

A strike of reality.... :D

Gosh i am in such bad mood again... :D I wonder if it has to be with fact that tonight has snowed again... :o maybe the snow have some bad effect on me...

Gosh now i am being very cheeky blaming something else for my bad mood...

Well better to live the room...

BTW I will take red...or it was blue...OK just give me the one that allows me to keep drinking in the harem and thinking you are my friends and which give me a better mood...

Gosh i am in such bad mood again... :D I wonder if it has to be with fact that tonight has snowed again... :o maybe the snow have some bad effect on me...

BTW I will take red...or it was blue...OK just give me the one that allows me to keep drinking in the harem and thinking you are my friends and which give me a better mood...

Awe, I like you.................... :D

redrus

:lol

Scary thought... :D

Only if you think about it........... :D:D

redrus

Easy solution.. do what I do... DON¨T THINK!

Or, think pink, Chang Chompuu!!!!!: post-12676-1140984981_thumb.jpg

Gosh i am in such bad mood again... :D I wonder if it has to be with fact that tonight has snowed again... :D maybe the snow have some bad effect on me...

the one that allows you to keep drinking...

Erm... that´s white, not a pill, and available in abundance over these parts... Anybody got a mirror...... (NB: clean for 6 weeks now, by the way)

You two should get a room !! :o

We´ve (bops and I (with Mrs Robinson and her daughter) )got a couple of suites at the Shangri La... You can borrow a spare room.