If great minds think alike, what about sick ones? :o

:D

Shall we start our own SPECTRE Bops!!?

:D ........yes.

What's a SPECTRE? :D

Acording to the OED

spectre

(US specter)

• noun 1 a ghost. 2 something unpleasant or dangerous that is imagined or expected.

— ORIGIN French, from Latin spectrum ‘image, apparition’.

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Acording to the OED

spectre

(US specter)

• noun 1 a ghost. 2 something unpleasant or dangerous that is imagined or expected.

Same same in my dictionary Suegha............. just didn't get it is all! What are they talking abouts? :D

Well, i speak french and i think in french it is like a floaty thing not to be a bad ghost - just a little "brush against your cheek" sort of thing.

I believed in fairys at the bottom of the garden, and I hope i wll always have an angel on my shoulder..

:o

What's a SPECTRE? :o

Haven't any of you watched James Bond ?? :D

SPECTRE

The word SPECTRE stands for Special Executor for Counter-Intelligence, Terrorism, Revenge and Extortion. The powerful and ruthless criminal organisation is dedicated to gaining wealth and power though criminal schemes the involve extortion, instigation of major wars to gain power and acts of revenge. Throughout several missions, Bond has been dedicated to the destruction of SPECTRE and it's leader, Ernst Stavro Blofeld.

Schemes

SPECTRE has been responsible for four criminal schemes. Firstly the From Russia With Love mission, SPECTRE planned an elaborate plot where a bait was used, being a beautiful woman by the name of Tatiana Romonava, Bond was seduced by Tatiana and together they stole the Lektor decoder. Tatiana being a cipher expert thought she was giving information about Bond to SMERSH, however SPECTRE intended to have Bond steal the Lektor and deliver it to them unknowingly.

In the Thunderball mission SPECTRE stole two atomic bombs from a NATO Vulcan bomber and demanded a ransom from the British government of £100,000,000 otherwise the bombs would be detonated in a chosen major city, this was the most ambitious plot SPECTRE has ever undergone.

The You Only Live Twice mission was SPECTRE's greed for world power, they intended to start World War III by causing tension between the U.S.S.R and the USA. SPECTRE in partnership with Red China developed a way of capturing space vessels, firstly capturing a US vessel, then a Soviet vessel the end of the mission was almost the cause of nuclear war between the U.S.S.R and the USA.

The On Her Majesty's Secret Service mission, SPECTRE attempted another extortion on the British government, by threatening to wipe out the entire world population using a deadly virus, unless his demands were met. In the Diamonds are Forever mission, SPECTRE used diamond smugglers to get a large number of diamonds to build a satellite which could destroy any ground target. Towards the end of the mission, SPECTRE began to destroy nuclear missile subs and silos.

Members

SPECTRE consists of members who have defected from major criminal organisations, SPECTRE's major agents consist of some of world's most ingenious criminal minds. Agents are identified either by wearing a silver ring with a black octopus engraved on it or a tattoo of a red Chinese Tong symbol which is a box with a spike through the middle. The following is a list of thee known members of SPECTRE:

* Ersnt Stavro Blofeld - Number 1

* Dr No

* Rosa Klebb - Number 3

* Donald "Red" Grant

* Kronsteen - Number 5

* Emilio Largo - Number 2

* Fiona Volpe

* Count Lippe

* Mr. Osato

* Helga Brandt - Number 11

* Mr. Wint

* Mr. Kid

totster :D

Copied from here http://www.mi6.co.uk/sections/villains/spectre.php3

Acording to the OED

spectre

(US specter)

Close and good one... but er....

Erm...

Phew.. thanks tots.... :D:D

edit... Bops.. Sean, PLEASE!

Edited by kayo

Oh, I have just had an 'aha' moment, now I feel enlightened and a better person as well...

Good. :D

So, you wanna join up? :D

Yes please! :o

We'll get together with Roger and get the details. :D

Wasn't that Woger? :D Can I join too? What is the initiation btw? :D

Oh, I have just had an 'aha' moment, now I feel enlightened and a better person as well...

Good. :D

So, you wanna join up? :D

Yes please! :o

We'll get together with Roger and get the details. :D

Wasn't that Woger? :D Can I join too? What is the initiation btw? :D

Eh, initiaton? That sounds scary!

woger... I just got that... :D Woger the Kwazy Wabbit.

So sometimes you're a bit slow then!?!

I´ve rarely been accused of being too quick.... :o

Okay not quick, but fast, as wabbits are fast, weally, weally fast! :D

I'll have............... ummmmmmmmmmm I dunno just trying to work on my soul here. Give me a SAMBUCCA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D:o:D:D What more can I say?

Except the flying ants are here............. does anyone know what the flying ants are like in LOS??????????

It's a horrooooooooooooooooor movie!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

woger... I just got that... :D Woger the Kwazy Wabbit.

So sometimes you're a bit slow then!?!

I´ve rarely been accused of being too quick.... :o

Okay not quick, but fast, as wabbits are fast, weally, weally fast! :D

You know, I think it´s because I had only just changed my avatar that day, and what with my life style.... my memory is perhaps not at it´s best.

A collection of some of my favorite quotes, as we were enterng the new year....

TOTSTER :

Here it is folks.... the most eagerly awaiting follow on to the infamous Baan kayo thread....

Welcome one, welcome all, the doors are there, and the drinks are cold. The ladies warm and the host a gentleman.. (almost)

With the utmost respect to kayo,he gets a platinum members card and can use the special VIP side door...

( :Dfrom Kayo)

The usual suspects (you know who you are) get the gold card and can use the vip front entrance...

The rest of you have to queue up at the normal door,

apart from Lovejoy who can enter through the back door.. :o

So come on.... get your handbags and gladrags ... and join the gathering

quick edit..

Note for Alex : - There is a dungeon, but try not to make too much noise..

thanks !

LOVEJOY:

why can't i go in through the front door with everyone else, there are some nasty things in the alley's at the side of those places (we call them Coney Island whitefish in New York).

WOLFIE

Goblet of warmed blood?

THE MOOG

manamana

OLDCROC

Not a Tripper, not a Cliquer, not a Harem girl and could only find a closed door at the Den of Iniquity.

I'm going to the Pets forum to see if anyone wants to start a kennel club. :D

Classic!!!

TOTSTER:

Lovejoy .. It's just that someone told me you preferred the back door... :D

LOVEJOY:

Scuse me? :D:D

LOVEJOY:

BTW totster wets the bed!!

I have to say kayo ran a much better harem

Totsters house of ill repute is just anarchy

Tots is a married man, wolfie is in the basement sucking puss out of Alex’s varooka's, old croc is humping the leg of a stool, yorky is drinking out of the toilet again, glauka is trying to sell people back their own coats from the cloak room, the moog is running around singing Muppet songs, redrus is stealing pints and they all keep making fun of me

Ok ok.... there there... don't use the back door, have a platinum vip card the same as kayo... use the side door, and if you see kayo tell him to come in and join the fun...

I didn't mean you were gay LJ, merely that you like to slip in unnoticed.. it's all the others with their smutty innuendos that are to blame...

So stop crying and start enjoying yourself...

nope,i'm staying home to watch tittanic again!!

AND OF CoURSE, One of the ALL TIME, pointedly poignant quotes, Gold Medal goes to Totster,....

KAYO! Sort your fookin quotes out!
Edited by kayo

DRINK................... :o:D:D

I finished work last night and my flight leaves on Monday but, the party starts now.... :D

redrus

I beat ya... time difference and all that.. live it up RR... bet you can't wait !! :D

DRINK................... :o:D:D

I finished work last night and my flight leaves on Monday but, the party starts now.... :D

redrus

I beat ya... time difference and all that.. live it up RR... bet you can't wait !! :D

Absolutly buzzin.

I will be in Singapore on Tuesday afternoon and, thereabouts for a month. How f****n good does that sound. Music to my already honey charmed ears........... :D

redrus