Party

Is this going to cost me ?

Its not going to be free if that is what you mean. It will be an unofficial party. rolleyes.gif

Balloon chasers look away now.....laugh.png

I am in.

Not a stellar response so far....if you want a party then we need more people.

Otherwise we will arrange a piss up by PM and I will buy those already in a beer! biggrin.png

You need to seduce people smokie

We haven't had a proper meet up in a long while.....so I thought I would guage interest.

Please post if you are interested in attending....

It's been ages since the TV members based on Samui have had a meet up. No doubt some members may have left the island or be away but no doubt there are others who have yet to sample the delights. The sports bar has been mentioned (I presume the premier sports bar?) so maybe that would be as good a place as any to have it again. I'm sure if the owner was advised and given a rough number they would be will to put on a spread for the members at something close to cost price. It was Indian last time so perhaps a good chilli with rice and a fresh salad to go with it. Friday 1st of June seems like a good day to start the bidding so as to increase the potential number of people who could not attend because of working during the week.

@notmyself....I am simply trying to guage interest....the tempting will happen later....tongue.png

I thought a little more detail may get people who would be interested to post.

I would have thought a party might have drawn interest enough! biggrin.png

Other events have proven to be good fun! tongue.png

OK......

Sure thing, when and where?

How many is the question....biggrin.png

May get a couple of takers having spoken about it.

Up to the members....if you want to have one speak up if not ...well that's fine too. tongue.png

How many we up to?

Don't you have fingers? rolleyes.gif

Left them in the UK, don't like bringing them over because it wears the batteries out and I may need them at some stage in the future.

It's not looking good is it.

Au contraire my friend...there will be a piss up....just a much more intimate one! biggrin.png

• Like 1

How many we up to?

Don't you have fingers? rolleyes.gif

Left them in the UK, don't like bringing them over because it wears the batteries out and I may need them at some stage in the future.

It's not looking good is it.

Au contraire my friend...there will be a piss up....just a much more intimate one! biggrin.png

Good idea Smokie

Yep, I'm in.

Back in Samui 3rd.

Any ideas of dates? The last gathering I went to was at the Emerald which was great.