Party

Yeah maybe around or just before Xmas will be better given the low number of responses. wink.png

Yeah it's beatdeadhorse.gif

and if we wait, then Rooo can buy us all presents! biggrin.png

I meant to say AWOL .... sorry, had a big c moment.... !!!!wink.pngtongue.png..... had a few of those lately, oh dear! old age setting in! unsure.png

• Like 1

Not a stellar response so far....if you want a party then we need more people.

I think this is indicative of what a backwater Samui really is. Or perhaps the lack of interest in posting on an internet forum by the few semi-permanent/permanent foreigners here. The Samui/KP/KT section must be the quietest of any locale vis a vis posting.

It is also interesting to see the "What? Do I have to pay?" reactions of some.

I am not sure about the need for "more people"? Given that there are only a dozen or so regular posters, as long as the event time is publicized so that anyone interested and who looks at this site on occasion could attend, why worry how many come? Particularly if it is not hosted by someone or some place, if you hold it, they will come, won't they? And if only two people show up, just think how very special those two will feel...Or was the idea to have enough people attend to form two ice hockey teams for a pick-up game?

Not a stellar response so far....if you want a party then we need more people.

I think this is indicative of what a backwater Samui really is. Or perhaps the lack of interest in posting on an internet forum by the few semi-permanent/permanent foreigners here. The Samui/KP/KT section must be the quietest of any locale vis a vis posting.

It is also interesting to see the "What? Do I have to pay?" reactions of some.

I am not sure about the need for "more people"? Given that there are only a dozen or so regular posters, as long as the event time is publicized so that anyone interested and who looks at this site on occasion could attend, why worry how many come? Particularly if it is not hosted by someone or some place, if you hold it, they will come, won't they? And if only two people show up, just think how very special those two will feel...Or was the idea to have enough people attend to form two ice hockey teams for a pick-up game?

Well said, although you've not looked at the southern forum, that's even quieter! coffee1.gif

But then too, we are a very polite bunch for the most part rolleyes.gif .... when you compare posters in Phuket, Pattaya or CM biggrin.pngtongue.png

Let's do something.... Rob can bring along his new suit cases....one full of beer! and the smaller one full of ice! biggrin.png

Rooo has not stepped up to say he'll buy presents at a Christmas meet up anyway .... so why wait.... ??? whistling.gif

• Like 1

• 2 months later...