Big Condoms

thaimat

Why is it every time this topic is raised - and I have seen it a few times on TV - it brings out the infantile idiots who probably find Charlie Chaplin funny slipping on a banana.

I find their humour as funny as 2nd stage syph....google it then see if you'll be tittering behind your hand then !!!

previously I saw it mentioned before about a gay establishment in Pattaya that had a bowl of large size condoms on offer at the door but do not recall the name, maybe some on here can reply to the OP with this info?

Signed

Khun Ham Yai

awwww....look who is all grown up n mature like..

prolly got a small weeny too...

Edited by samsiam

I think it's the stretched diameter.

I think it was his calculation skills that were stretched.

56 millimetres = 2.20472441 inches

per Google

It's your calculation skills which are stretched. Being an adult forum I didn't think I had to spell it out that you must multiply the diameter by π (Pi). Google that and you'll find the answer.

Condoms and Penis Size

Because latex and polyurethane are such expandable materials, and because penis size doesn’t vary very widely, most condom brands don’t have a wide selection of sizes. There are three basic condom sizes, and the difference is in the circumference rather than the length. The standard condom circumference is just under 4 inches (98 to 106 mm), and 180 mm long (about 7 inches). For most men condom length should not be an issue since condoms stretch lengthwise without breaking, but 8-inch long condoms are available for exceptionally large men. Condoms that are too long don’t normally slip off, but condoms that are too wide may. Likewise, condoms that are not wide enough may break.

http://www.trojancondoms.org/index.php/average-penis-size-with-survey-charts-pics-and-graphs/

It's your calculation skills which are stretched. Being an adult forum I didn't think I had to spell it out that you must multiply the diameter by π (Pi). Google that and you'll find the answer.

Yep you are right - apologies. Lordy lordy and me an ex-Chartered Accountant with a Maths A level. Good job I compounded my error and blamed the wrong guysmile.png

If this is a fore real ... why not simply go to your local pharmacy and have them order them for you? If the XXXL size is available in Thailand then they can get them and if not then you will have to start using trash bags to wrap your extra wide unit.

Rah, my ban is over. Back to the point, I got 12 inches, but, I don't use it as a rule.

Give a woman an inch and she thinks she is a ruler...

Hmmmmmmm, Can see why you were banned. Bet l know where you reside eh. bah.gif

what i want to know is how big is this knob, in england ive seen people put condoms over there head and blow them up,,lol and you cant get one to fit your knob,,??????????????????

Maybe his knob cannot blow...

I used to use 56's also and a ziplock.

56's work great as a cockring as well.

Cut out the top, slide the whole thing over and bob's your uncle.

Much better then those rubber bands or o-rings which are either to big or to small.

Have to remember to watch the time though.

20 minutes tops otherwise you might end up with irreversible damage.

I used to use 56's also and a ziplock.

56's work great as a cockring as well.

Cut out the top, slide the whole thing over and bob's your uncle.

Much better then those rubber bands or o-rings which are either to big or to small.

Have to remember to watch the time though.

20 minutes tops otherwise you might end up with irreversible damage.

Didn't know that about the time.....you learn something every day.

Do you set your watch by it ??

Edited by samsiam

^

If you apply it properly meaning over your balls and shaft the blood can flow in but not really out and that's why you have to watch the time because you don't want to end up with burst veins and what have you.

condom histories? here is tutsi with his auntie Alicia and helping her to clean the bedrooms in Cochabamba Bolivia and her young children were there as well...and then tutsi discovered a used condom and then the children jumped and shouted: 'globo, globo globo' (baloon, baloon, baloon!) and then my aunt Alicia gave me a menacing look and I was silent...I loved her dearly and would do anything for her..

then here is tutsi at the brothel in Jakarta and the lady applied an asian sized condom to my member; 'ouch! that is constricting and very uncomfortable!' and then she said: 'that's the idea, ye stoopid bastid...'...then later tutsi shows up with a supply of european sized condoms and then the lady said: 'does this mean that you intend to insert your impossibly large bule member into my small asian vaginal orifice?' and then I said: 'not necessarily...but ye gots to be creative...'

Edited by tutsiwarrior