Big Condoms

thaimat

Anyone know where I can find larger than 56mm condoms here in Pattaya? The biggest I can find are the Durex 56mm, which are too small. Might sound trivial, but actually is kind of a serious issue-condoms too small are painful to wear, and just break. Thanks for the help.

For some reason I find myself having little sympathy for people in this predicament.

Really? with HIV everywhere, a broken condom is no joke, nor is trying to have sex while you feel like a pair of vice grips is choking your unit

hopefully links are allowed this may help http://www.bodyguardcondoms.com/ pity the other half or halves as the case maybe. link is for 56mm and where to buy in thailand, i wish. Thai FDA approved as well, as for the 20% moore lubricant, well thats a price you have to pay. We all have our cross to bear.

...Body Guard Condoms are tested by the Thai FDA for quality assurance by means of a battery of electronic tests including burst tests, aging tests, tensile tests, and seal integrity tests. Each Body Guard Condom is made with a thin yet durable .05 - .08 mm thickness of latex. All Body Guard Condoms are packaged with 20% more lubricant than the industry standard.

Body Guard 56, with a flared tip to provide the user with a maximum of comfort. This condom product is the largest available in Thailand and can be worn by size 54 customers as the width of the shaft is 54 mm widening out to a flared tip of 56 mm for the most comfortable condom experience available anywhere in the world.

Edited by marstons

Did you try the Condom Shop in BigC Northpattaya (upper floor where all the small "shophouses" are)? Guess if they do not have them stored they should be able to order them for you.

Thanks Diver, never been to that shop, but will check them out. Big mahalo.

56mm is the Largest that I have ever seen available in pattaya, don't think you'll find larger locally

Is 56mm width or length?

Edited by UbonOz
  • Like 1

I like the post on the other forum that you tried to post.

he said they come in three size..

small....medium......and Liar.cheesy.gifcheesy.gifgiggle.gifclap2.gif

Sorry.....it was funny to me.....Actually I am super big as well so I go to the party store and buy balloons.......this way I can get them to blow me ....cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifgiggle.gifw00t.gifblink.png

• Like 1

Probably meant "cross to bear" but it's funnier spelt "bare" ..... smile.png

Sadly...tis gone.

But for the life of me I fail to see what is wrong with suggesting to go to the source and seek and he shall most likely find.

I like the post on the other forum that you tried to post.

he said they come in three size..

small....medium......and Liar.cheesy.gifcheesy.gifgiggle.gifclap2.gif

Sorry.....it was funny to me.....Actually I am super big as well so I go to the party store and buy balloons.......this way I can get them to blow me ....cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifgiggle.gifw00t.gifblink.png

How small does one's penis have to be to warrant needing to make internet posts about needing large condemns? But maybe this is more discreet then simply walking into one of the thousands of pharmacies located in Tourist areas and asking them.

Thanks for the link. Shows there that Durex make an xxl, but would be nice to find here in LOS.

How are they measured? Is 56mm the diameter, or circumference of the unstretched band? How big do you need?

Thanks for the link. Shows there that Durex make an xxl, but would be nice to find here in LOS.

How are they measured? Is 56mm the diameter, or circumference of the unstretched band? How big do you need?

Not an expert, but think that the sizes are diameter. As to what I need, beggar can't be choosy, so anything larger would be great, 60 and up even better.

Not an expert, but think that the sizes are diameter. As to what I need, beggar can't be choosy, so anything larger would be great, 60 and up even better.

I don't want to get too technical, but if 56mm was the measured unstretched diameter of the band, the circumference would be 6.92 inches (unstretched!) - you do have a problem.clap2.gif How do you find willing partners?

Edited by tropo

I don't want to get too technical, but if 56mm was the measured unstretched diameter of the band, the circumference would be 6.92 inches (unstretched!) - you do have a problem.clap2.gif How do you find willing partners?

I think it's the stretched diameter.

Your problem reminds me of a situation I had in Bali many years ago. I was running around trying to find a condom which would fit to service my new (Swedish) girlfriend for the first time - I failed (to find big size).

I think it was his calculation skills that were stretched.

56 millimetres = 2.20472441 inches

per Google

Thank goodness for that. I was wondering how come I prefer 56 but I can still get my forefinger and thumb to completely encircle .... oh oh, Im getting into deep waters here!

I think it was his calculation skills that were stretched.

56 millimetres = 2.20472441 inches

per Google

Thank goodness for that. I was wondering how come I prefer 56 but I can still get my forefinger and thumb to completely encircle .... oh oh, Im getting into deep waters here!

Which would equal about a 7" circumference.

Why is it every time this topic is raised - and I have seen it a few times on TV - it brings out the infantile idiots who probably find Charlie Chaplin funny slipping on a banana.

I find their humour as funny as 2nd stage syph....google it then see if you'll be tittering behind your hand then !!!

previously I saw it mentioned before about a gay establishment in Pattaya that had a bowl of large size condoms on offer at the door but do not recall the name, maybe some on here can reply to the OP with this info?

Signed

Khun Ham Yai