Business Cards?

Cheesekraft

Hi, I am in Pattaya trying to find a shop that will make some custom professional business cards and it has been a wild goose chase so far. Have checkednonline and spent a day finding shops to no avail. Anyone have any ideas? Much appreciated

I also tried and failed in Pattaya, lots of places will print cards but none that I could find could be described as "professional". I was recommended Hiden Group Print & Media Co.,Ltd in Sriracha (you'll find them on google easy enough) and I've seen that they can do a proper job, although I ended up getting some made in China so didn't use them.

There is a small print shop next to Friendship on Pattaya Tai did a very good job on my cards. South side of the road towards Third Rd junction, i think second shop after Friendship.

• Like 1

The Big Banner Company did some very nice cards for me a while ago. The quality of the actual card material they used is the best I've seen. What I required printed on them was pretty basic so they didn't have an opportunity to shine in respect of that. I would certainly use them again. I know they have a reputation for being expensive but since Jimmy took over I think their prices have become a lot more competitive and I personally don't mind paying the extra 10% or whatever to be able to deal directly with another foreigner.

If it's an amazing print job you're looking for, I've seen a couple of people with very nice embossed cards. If you're interested I'll try to find out who did them.

Whatever you do stay away from those horrible laminated cards...