Walk Behind Gasoline Lawn Mower

tpiety2

The rains have arrived and I am still looking for a gas powered walk behind mower. I went to homepro and thaiwatsadu they both had mowers but watsadu could not find all the parts or rear bag for their mower and home pro's was missing a spark plug and they said it was an old mower and they wouldn't sell it to me, they actually told me to go online or somewhere else to find a mower. Both stores seemed inept at best and not interested in selling a mower.

HELP!!! Can somebody please someone throw me a Bone.

I need a mower asap. I live in Phitsanulok but I will pay shipping if someone somewhere has a decent mower for sale or give me an address company name, website or phone # etc. and I will follow up.

I tried to call Husky but their number is invalid and Asgatec gave me thaiwatsadu's phone number, *^!%*$#.

Thxs... I hope.

I bought my 5.5hp Honda lawnmower in Udon, but had problem getting parts. You might want to check out the website at thailandmower.com/index.php?lay=show&ac=article&Id=538736649 The owner's name is Tanached, he speaks very good English, and answers emails promptly. I know he offers the 5.5 self-propelled Honda, along with others. He can be reached at:

[email protected]